Pat Towles Will Redshirt

Clyde

If he is still dressing for games he isn't redshirting until the final snap of the season is complete...

Technically, you are correct. I think all kids that end up redshirting dress during the season "just in case." PT could still be called but I believe Joker when he says that his plan is to redshirt him. Of course, plans change.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, you are correct. I think all kids that end up redshirting dress during the season "just in case." PT could still be called but I believe Joker when he says that his plan is to redshirt him. Of course, plans change.

Most do not dress for games. There are 10-15 guys in warm up gear on the sidelines that are not an option because they are redshirting. The freshmen that dress are fair game to play if needed.

Is PT running the scout team or getting backup reps in practice? If he is running the scout team there is very little chance he will play. If he is running the 2nd or 3rd team he is not being protected like Joker is insinuating and with that line is always a few snaps away from playing this year...

Most do not dress for games. There are 10-15 guys in warm up gear on the sidelines that are not an option because they are redshirting. The freshmen that dress are fair game to play if needed.

Is PT running the scout team or getting backup reps in practice? If he is running the scout team there is very little chance he will play. If he is running the 2nd or 3rd team he is not being protected like Joker is insinuating and with that line is always a few snaps away from playing this year...

Not sure of PTs practice status. If Joker would put him in a game, he should be fired on the spot. Actually that should have happened last Saturday.