Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #1 Trinity / Cincinnati St Xavier OH predictions

Which team will win? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the Rocks got this one. The Bombers aren't as good as last year and I think they will struggle defensively.

I take the green machine in this one. Cincy X is coming off a fg loss to colerain which i think will either pump them up more or tear them down mentally. So i will not predict a score but only a victory for T.

49-24 Rocks but if the T secondary continues to struggle I could see X putting up 31.

This isn't a typical St X defense. Marshall from Middletown had ably 450 yards against them and most of that was on the ground. That said, their O is much better.

Cincy St. X did beat Cathedral. How good is Colerain thos year?

St X is 3x better than Elder but not as good as Moeller. St X out dueled Jalin Marshall and Middletown which is tough, so surely they have some athletes. Still, this is Trinity's dream team I have to go with Trinity by 14-20.

St X is 3x better than Elder but not as good as Moeller. St X out dueled Jalin Marshall and Middletown which is tough, so surely they have some athletes. Still, this is Trinity's dream team I have to go with Trinity by 14-20.

 

 

Why do people keep saying that? HHS this year isn't HHS of old, we need to make sure that we stop using that scrimmage as a comparison. We have given up over 20 points every single game this season. We are good, but we aren't great... yet. We can get there and I am very thankful that Cathedral and Moeller are at the end of the season.

Trinity should win this game going away. I expect it could be close at halftime but could get ugly come second half.

 

X'S offense is dink and dunk. The QB is mobile and at 6'4", he has long strides and moves well for a big guy. They can score a lot and their RB CJ Hilliard is a hard runner.

 

Their defense is NOTHING like what it has been in the past. I expect Trinity to score in the low to mid-30's and X to be in the 20's.

 

Will be pulling for the Bombers as we need those Harbin points but I am not optimistic.

 

-CardinalsFan

Why do people keep saying that? HHS this year isn't HHS of old, we need to make sure that we stop using that scrimmage as a comparison. We have given up over 20 points every single game this season. We are good, but we aren't great... yet. We can get there and I am very thankful that Cathedral and Moeller are at the end of the season.

 

Uhh, Cathedral is next week.

Uhh, Cathedral is next week.

 

Talk about a gauntlet.

Uhh, Cathedral is next week.

 

Dang.

Wow...no talk on this game at all. St. Xavier was Trinity's toughest game last year and it's being completely ignored this year? Huh...interesting.

 

-CardinalsFan

Wow...no talk on this game at all. St. Xavier was Trinity's toughest game last year and it's being completely ignored this year? Huh...interesting.

 

-CardinalsFan

 

 

I find it intersting also since there is a healthy respect for Indy Cathedral and Cincy X has already beaten them??

I really don't know a lot about the current version of the Bombers. They will be very well coached, physical and from the perspective of the T offense, bring a variety of blitzes and pressures that will give even the most veteran of OL's fits. I'm most interested in how the Rock OL responds in this match up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.