Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Penn State Bans Neil Diamond Song

Featured Replies

Don't Stand So Close To Me - The Police

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the Who's "See Me, Feel Me" is out...

I guess the Who's "See Me, Feel Me" is out...

 

Yep, they knocked that one out of contention at the same time as "Velcro Zipper" by ZZ Top.

It is my contention that Neil Diamond should be banned in every instance, every song, everyday of every week.

It is my contention that Neil Diamond should be banned in every instance, every song, everyday of every week.

 

Blasphemy! How could you say such things about the Jewish Elvis?

"I Touch Myself" - Blondie

 

That one is probably out, as well.

Blasphemy! How could you say such things about the Jewish Elvis?

You know how you feel about Garth? That's how I feel about Neil Diamond. He doesn't turn on my heartlight.

"I Touch Myself" - Blondie

 

That one is probably out, as well.

 

Those YouTube postings are wrong. That's not Blondie, it's the Divinyls. I don't think Blondie ever did a cover of this song.

 

Yeah, that one is out. :D

Those YouTube postings are wrong. That's not Blondie, it's the Divinyls. I don't think Blondie ever did a cover of this song.

 

Yeah, that one is out. :D

 

Cool, and went I went through the work of actually trying to find the singer :lol:

This topic is better served in here. The 2 threads have been merged.

 

MJ 1 - Clyde 0

What does that song even have to do with Penn State or football!?! Never understood the words "touching you, touching me" either. The song is about an 11 year old girl.

 

That's the way uh huh uh huh I like it!!!

 

Play this after every score!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.