Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2012/2013

Featured Replies

This team is going to be awesome they should win the 8th this year! SK returns 12 kids from last year.

 

 

00 Brennan Kuntz Guard/Forward Jr.

10 Riley Barnes Guard Sr.

13 Trevor Montgomery Guard Sr.

20 Jared Swanson Guard Sr.

21 Taylor Morrison Forward Jr.

22 Drew Reckner Forward Sr.

23 Andrew Sampson Guard Sr.

30 Nick Ayers Forward Sr.

31 Alex Childers Guard Sr.

33 Noah Robinson Guard So.

34 Jared Bowling Forward Sr.

55 Brandon Yanke Center Sr.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is going to be awesome they should win the 8th this year! SK returns 12 kids from last year.

 

 

00 Brennan Kuntz Guard/Forward Jr.

10 Riley Barnes Guard Sr.

13 Trevor Montgomery Guard Sr.

20 Jared Swanson Guard Sr.

21 Taylor Morrison Forward Jr.

22 Drew Reckner Forward Sr.

23 Andrew Sampson Guard Sr.

30 Nick Ayers Forward Sr.

31 Alex Childers Guard Sr.

33 Noah Robinson Guard So.

34 Jared Bowling Forward Sr.

55 Brandon Yanke Center Sr.

 

Are you planning on the football team losing this weekend? I can't believe you are already jumping on the SK hoops band wagon. Just kidding! I agree SK will be a hard out this year.

Where is Cody Chambers going to school and s he playing basketball?

I think he was trying to "walk on" at NKU. I was told he was playing on the NKU team at Deveroes summer league.

This team is going to be awesome they should win the 8th this year! SK returns 12 kids from last year.

 

 

00 Brennan Kuntz Guard/Forward Jr.

10 Riley Barnes Guard Sr.

13 Trevor Montgomery Guard Sr.

20 Jared Swanson Guard Sr.

21 Taylor Morrison Forward Jr.

22 Drew Reckner Forward Sr.

23 Andrew Sampson Guard Sr.

30 Nick Ayers Forward Sr.

31 Alex Childers Guard Sr.

33 Noah Robinson Guard So.

34 Jared Bowling Forward Sr.

55 Brandon Yanke Center Sr.

 

Nine seniors is too many to carry on a roster, especially when you expect Kuntz and Robinson to be varsity contributors.

Nine seniors is too many to carry on a roster, especially when you expect Kuntz and Robinson to be varsity contributors.

 

I don't believe Childers is a senior.

 

who do you cut?

I don't believe Childers is a senior.

 

who do you cut?

 

I do not know any of these boys. I was making a general statement for any high school basketball team - 9 or even 8 for that matter is too many seniors.

Don't sleep on the two time defending champion. They will lure everybody into a 40-37 contest and always be in the game at the end.

Oldham also picked up a nice transfer over the summer. They will not give up the title easily and as Mack said, they can control the tempo. Holland is a master at keeping the ball in their possession.

Ayers, Swanson, Sampson, Barnes, Reckner, Yanke and Bowling are a solid group that I have followed since 4th Grade. They all play hard and are very athletic. I am not familiar with the Jr Class but Kuntz sounds like he will be a key contributor as well as the Sophomore Robinson.

 

Steiner should be expecting to challenge for a title with the experience he has coming back.

I don't believe Childers is a senior.

 

who do you cut?

 

You'd be correct, he's a Jr.

I'd look for a football player or two to come back to basketball and add a little muscle down low.

I'd look for a football player or two to come back to basketball and add a little muscle down low.

 

Walling at 6'5 280 would be a good post player.

I think he was trying to "walk on" at NKU. I was told he was playing on the NKU team at Deveroes summer league.

 

Source told me that was no longer an option? Coach Bezold told him that they did not have space especially with a large incoming freshmen class.

I think SK's Big challenge inst effort or filling up the scoreboard. They do have very nice length i do challenge their physical toughness that's one of the main reasons they lose games that they shouldn't. A lot of times physical teams give SK fits and with this team there inst really a kid i look at a say WOW!!! he is going to bring us toughness. I think Munson was that guy so its going to be a challange to find that tough guy. They have the talent for sure. Say Nick Ayers shooting in a gym over the weekend and he has worked very hard on his mid range game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.