Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2012/2013

Featured Replies

Cody Monson moved to Chicago and will not be attending SK from what I've heard

 

That's what I heard as well. I hate to lose a guy like Monson. He doesn't always show up in the box score but he is a hard nosed player.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you let us feel good for a few months. What you guys did to us in the regional tournament still makes me lose sleep.:cry:

 

 

I'm still loving it!!!!

Is it true that Gallatin County has a 6'7 foreign exchange student that moved in? I also heard that McCubbin from Walton is transferring there. This will add depth and size to their team, if true!

 

McCubbin will be at Gallatin.

So they will likely be a Sr Laden team with Ayers, Sampson, Swanson, Barnes, Bowling, and Yanke Correct? Losing Monson is a blow. I always liked his game. Looks like they have a nice combination of speed, scoring, shooting, length and athleticism.

So they will likely be a Sr Laden team with Ayers, Sampson, Swanson, Barnes, Bowling, and Yanke Correct? Losing Monson is a blow. I always liked his game. Looks like they have a nice combination of speed, scoring, shooting, length and athleticism.

 

Eight juniors return. PG should be interesting without Monson. Hopefully Robinson gains some strength, he could be a nice player for SK.

Same pioneers win the district and loose in the region

Same pioneers win the district and loose in the region

 

I sure hope they are loose come tourny time.

SK will have to get past Gallatin County first to take the region

I don't think that will be an issue. Couple of nice players at GC but SK is cream of the 8th crop.

They've been the cream of the crop since entering the 8th, How many titles has that produced? They are loaded but several teams will compete for the 8th like always.

Edited by WalterSobchak
spelling

How many 8th Region titles have they won since they are the cream of the crop since entering?

They've been the cream of the crop since entering the 8th.

 

This is false.

I think Walter was talking tongue in cheek, a bit of sarcasm for our nky friends. Collins, south Oldham and Simon should be the front runners, if I had to put a bet down in Vegas, my money would be on Collins. They have more height, more quickness, and enough depth to win the region. South is still more offense than defense. Simon has issues at point and in the post. There are others to watch, but the winner will come from those three!

I think SK will be fine in the post. They didn't lose anyone who played down low and somehow seemed to hold their own last year. I think Bowling will have a big year, his toughness will be much needed. Im more concerned about who steps up and fills the 16 points a game Cody took with him.

Any updates on Ayers this summer? I would love to see him expand his game and if he could harness a mid range jumper he would be fantastic.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.