Simon Kenton 2012/2013

Cody Monson moved to Chicago and will not be attending SK from what I've heard

That's what I heard as well. I hate to lose a guy like Monson. He doesn't always show up in the box score but he is a hard nosed player.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that Gallatin County has a 6'7 foreign exchange student that moved in? I also heard that McCubbin from Walton is transferring there. This will add depth and size to their team, if true!

McCubbin will be at Gallatin.

So they will likely be a Sr Laden team with Ayers, Sampson, Swanson, Barnes, Bowling, and Yanke Correct? Losing Monson is a blow. I always liked his game. Looks like they have a nice combination of speed, scoring, shooting, length and athleticism.

So they will likely be a Sr Laden team with Ayers, Sampson, Swanson, Barnes, Bowling, and Yanke Correct? Losing Monson is a blow. I always liked his game. Looks like they have a nice combination of speed, scoring, shooting, length and athleticism.

Eight juniors return. PG should be interesting without Monson. Hopefully Robinson gains some strength, he could be a nice player for SK.

I think Walter was talking tongue in cheek, a bit of sarcasm for our nky friends. Collins, south Oldham and Simon should be the front runners, if I had to put a bet down in Vegas, my money would be on Collins. They have more height, more quickness, and enough depth to win the region. South is still more offense than defense. Simon has issues at point and in the post. There are others to watch, but the winner will come from those three!

I think SK will be fine in the post. They didn't lose anyone who played down low and somehow seemed to hold their own last year. I think Bowling will have a big year, his toughness will be much needed. Im more concerned about who steps up and fills the 16 points a game Cody took with him.