Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2012/2013

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2012/2013 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Simon Kenton ? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be the team to beat in the 8th. Loads of good athletes that play very hard.

Agree they have some fine athletes. They could use a Big though.

South Oldham is as deep and talented and has better height. I agree SK is in the hunt.

Leadership will be huge. There is no Cody to fall back on, it will be interesting to see which players step up.

They will be the team to beat in the 8th. Loads of good athletes that play very hard.
Although you may be correct, but isn't that same ol line we get every year from the SK faithful?
Although you may be correct, but isn't that same ol line we get every year from the SK faithful?

 

If only TAC and Q were SK faithful.

Cody will be missed and I expect Sampson to take his role. Barnes can fill it up on any given night and Ayers is always giving max effort. Will all the underclassmen return for 2013? I had heard Monson may not be back but that was months ago.

Although you may be correct, but isn't that same ol line we get every year from the SK faithful?

 

I'm not one of the SK faithful, but I have faith that they will make some noise this year. The lack of a true big will hurt them, but they are young, strong and aggressive. Look for Barnes or Sampson to be the leader.

I'm not one of the SK faithful, but I have faith that they will make some noise this year. The lack of a true big will hurt them, but they are young, strong and aggressive. Look for Barnes or Sampson to be the leader.
I have no doubt they will be good, I was just picking on the SK fans.
I'm not one of the SK faithful, but I have faith that they will make some noise this year. The lack of a true big will hurt them, but they are young, strong and aggressive. Look for Barnes or Sampson to be the leader.

 

 

 

They have a big man in Yankee he is 6'5 and Kuntz is 6'3.

Cody Monson moved to Chicago and will not be attending SK from what I've heard

 

 

Cody will be missed and I expect Sampson to take his role. Barnes can fill it up on any given night and Ayers is always giving max effort. Will all the underclassmen return for 2013? I had heard Monson may not be back but that was months ago.

SK will have to get past Gallatin County first to take the region

SK will have to get past Gallatin County first to take the region

 

Is it true that Gallatin County has a 6'7 foreign exchange student that moved in? I also heard that McCubbin from Walton is transferring there. This will add depth and size to their team, if true!

I have no doubt they will be good, I was just picking on the SK fans.

 

Can't you let us feel good for a few months. What you guys did to us in the regional tournament still makes me lose sleep.:cry:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.