Simon Kenton 2012/2013

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody will be missed and I expect Sampson to take his role. Barnes can fill it up on any given night and Ayers is always giving max effort. Will all the underclassmen return for 2013? I had heard Monson may not be back but that was months ago.

Although you may be correct, but isn't that same ol line we get every year from the SK faithful?

I'm not one of the SK faithful, but I have faith that they will make some noise this year. The lack of a true big will hurt them, but they are young, strong and aggressive. Look for Barnes or Sampson to be the leader.

I'm not one of the SK faithful, but I have faith that they will make some noise this year. The lack of a true big will hurt them, but they are young, strong and aggressive. Look for Barnes or Sampson to be the leader.
I have no doubt they will be good, I was just picking on the SK fans.

They have a big man in Yankee he is 6'5 and Kuntz is 6'3.

Cody Monson moved to Chicago and will not be attending SK from what I've heard

Cody will be missed and I expect Sampson to take his role. Barnes can fill it up on any given night and Ayers is always giving max effort. Will all the underclassmen return for 2013? I had heard Monson may not be back but that was months ago.

SK will have to get past Gallatin County first to take the region

Is it true that Gallatin County has a 6'7 foreign exchange student that moved in? I also heard that McCubbin from Walton is transferring there. This will add depth and size to their team, if true!

I have no doubt they will be good, I was just picking on the SK fans.

Can't you let us feel good for a few months. What you guys did to us in the regional tournament still makes me lose sleep.:cry: