Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2012/2013

Featured Replies

I think SK's Big challenge inst effort or filling up the scoreboard. They do have very nice length i do challenge their physical toughness that's one of the main reasons they lose games that they shouldn't. A lot of times physical teams give SK fits and with this team there inst really a kid i look at a say WOW!!! he is going to bring us toughness. I think Munson was that guy so its going to be a challange to find that tough guy. They have the talent for sure. Say Nick Ayers shooting in a gym over the weekend and he has worked very hard on his mid range game.

 

I think both Ayers and Barnes have a little nasty streak in them.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both Ayers and Barnes have a little nasty streak in them.

 

Plus football players Kuntz, Swanson, Bowling and Sampson bring plenty of toughness.

Not an SK fan but they can pay with anybody when their mind id right. They have plenty of toughness with or without the FB players.

Will SK have any new players step up this year? How big is the Yanke kid now he was 6'5 last year?

Unfortunately I'm not expecting much from Yankee. I hope he can prove me wrong, but I expect to see a back line of Ayers and Bowling with Morrison being the first one off the bench.

Unfortunately I'm not expecting much from Yankee. I hope he can prove me wrong, but I expect to see a back line of Ayers and Bowling with Morrison being the first one off the bench.[/quote

 

Don't forget Kuntz.

Kuntz is a two. I was only talking big guys

Kuntz is a two. I was only talking big guys

 

With his size I thought he might play more down low this year?

With his size I thought he might play more down low this year?

 

Kuntz is a very good three point shooter, kid has a beautiful stroke.

Kuntz is a very good three point shooter, kid has a beautiful stroke.

 

He can dunk also. But with size close to 200 pounds he would be strong in the paint.

Ayers just got his MRI results back. Torn ACL.

Ayers just got his MRI results back. Torn ACL.

When did this happen? I hate to hear it!

When did this happen? I hate to hear it!

 

Friday during practice

That sucks. Prayers to him.

Hate to hear that, especially his senior season. Great kid.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.