Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBBS

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBBS

  1. Clyde it is childish to quit because of a bad call, it happens daily. Remember the kid that would quit and take his ball and go home? LOL
  2. Well my post did have facts right wildcat, you said they QUIT who does that? Quiters never win and WINNERS NEVER QUIT. Not the first time I have heard this about this team.
  3. After hearing what took place over the weekend wiith the bluegrass team that meyerhoff coaches, sounds like he has issues. He pulled his team off the field and quit in the 5thday inn of the semi final of a tournament because of a bad call by the ump in which they were winning the game, very bad to teach a kid to quit for any reason, I hope there iis more to the story.
  4. Same pioneers win the district and loose in the region
  5. Where will Mr. Hill be going to college?
  6. You have to be fans of both schools or you are umpires mad that you didn't get the assignment because these things happen every day its part of the game. That might make me 3/3 and clyde no im not a cch fan.
  7. I think its safe to say we see who is the cov cath of the 10th region. You got beat these umps are human and it happens so fast you cannot make every call right. You can go online and take the test to be a umpire if its that easy and you can get paid to watch the game. How many threads in this post season have people complained about the umps, ITS CRAZY people its part of the game learn from it, don't cry about it, and just move on.
  8. They shouldn't have waisted him against scott since they was so bad, good job brossart.
  9. They was going to use him in the 1st game at state, hate to loose with your best pitcher on the bench
  10. Im just saying if this is the way teams in the 10th region are and they win because of other teams mistakes it must be a weak region. I hope you win the region so we can see what you do against better competition.
  11. Just got the details on the game and it sounds like scott had mental E's again so I don't think it was a hit a thon by harrison missed fly balls, walks, and a wild pitch to end the game wow just how many hits did you have?
  12. Who pitched for harrison?
  13. Wow if that's all the 10th region is must be a weak region we will see what happens next week harrison is as good as martin
  14. Im really suprised to see this is still going. Plantmanky you must be board.
  15. Omg CCH your season is over you have all winter to beat on this. Why don't they practice on the football field how to block the ball in the dirt or how to bunt on the turf and maybe they will be able to eliminate that excuse before next year.
  16. Wow I said they would in another thread, but a breds fan said it wasn't logical to do that. I guess the coach new better than him.
  17. I thought this would be a good game what happened
  18. Read hja comment and by the way clyde I build houses, I don't right for a living.
  19. Will cch fans ever admit to getting beat by a better team, every time you hear excuses and now you are blaming the field. I don't think the surface changed when dixie was hitting I mean come on you people are always looking for excuses, if you get beat say you got beat and move on.
  20. You have to win the first one in order to move on I would hate to see them sent home early with their best pitcher on the bench.
  21. That's a pretty bold statement considering they will have to throw Martin and then I still don't think it will be easy. That last game was some good pitching not just awful hitting.
  22. I guess that didn't have nothing to do with Scott's pitching. I hope they don't get to Martin early because I don't think it will be as easy as you think.
  23. Scott can beat Harrison and they already beat Bourbon so they have to be considered.
  24. Really good game last time out for scott if they don't make the mental mistakes they can win

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.