NOT lovin' it: McDonald's worker faces felony charges after being caught 'spitting...

theguru

A McDonald's employee is facing felony charges after caught spiting in two customers' cups of iced tea after the drinks were returned for not being sweet enough.

Authorities in South Carolina say 19-year-old Marvin Washington Jr. was arrested Wednesday and charged with malicious tampering with food.

While in high school I worked at Gold Circle during Christmas. I worked with a guy who used to work at McDs but one day was told it was going to be his last day. He said he took a bucket of pickles and went into the restroom and urinated into the bucket.

My guess is that this is WAY more prevalent than we would like to think.
No doubt and it isn't something new. I had a cousin that worked at Burger Chef in the early 70s, he always talked about how one of their cooks wold often spit on the hamburgers after he cooked them. Glad I didn't like Burger Chef.

No doubt and it isn't something new. I had a cousin that worked at Burger Chef in the early 70s, he always talked about how one of their cooks wold often spit on the hamburgers after he cooked them. Glad I didn't like Burger Chef.

There's a dial-up from waaaaayyyyy back. Burger Chef. What a classic. It brings to mind others such as Burger Queen and Druthers.

My guess is that this is WAY more prevalent than we would like to think.

I did it once. I'm not proud, but I did it. She worked with us, and still came in five minutes before close and ordered a bunch of stuff after we'd already shut things down. She knew better. That doesn't excuse my behavior, but I bet every last one of you would've done the same thing at that time.

That was 20 years ago, and I know better. But I still recall how mad I was at the time. And I liked the girl and considered her a friend at the time. She caught me on the worst possible day. Her friends enjoyed the chicken wings.

I've worked at two fast food places and have never seen or heard of anything like this going on. Mark my words, McAlister's in the Crestview Hills Towne center is clean(or it was from 2006-2008, atleast). The ice cream shop I work at now is clean too.

People that mess with food make me sick.

I worked in a pizza place for a long time in HS/College and NEVER saw anything close to this happen.

My buddy worked at the one on the fill in Bellevue. You had better hoped you weren't from Dayton's football team when he worked.

There's a dial-up from waaaaayyyyy back. Burger Chef. What a classic. It brings to mind others such as Burger Queen and Druthers.
Yes it is! I never liked Burger Chef, I usually found myself at Frisch's, McDonald's, Squire Jacks, Big Chief Eatin' Post or Dixie Chili.

My buddy worked at the one on the fill in Bellevue. You had better hoped you weren't from Dayton's football team when he worked.
:lol:

I did it once. I'm not proud, but I did it. She worked with us, and still came in five minutes before close and ordered a bunch of stuff after we'd already shut things down. She knew better. That doesn't excuse my behavior, but I bet every last one of you would've done the same thing at that time.

That was 20 years ago, and I know better. But I still recall how mad I was at the time. And I liked the girl and considered her a friend at the time. She caught me on the worst possible day. Her friends enjoyed the chicken wings.

Come on Jim. Don't try to make yourself feel better by saying everyone of us would have done it. That's weak, and you know it.