Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All UK Underclassmen To Announce Tomorrow

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charging $20 per autograph? I still can't believe theat. No way I would pay that. I remember going to see the 78 Seniors and getting autographs for free.

 

I agree it is crazy. I remember going to see Macy, Lavon Williams, and Shidler in Paducah and getting their autographs for free. We did have to pay to get in to see that game but that was worth it.

Cal seemed to imply that they are all gone. As did Anthony Davis. I'll take their word before Mike Pratt's. Whoever that is....

 

 

We need a talk.....:D

Charging $20 per autograph? I still can't believe theat. No way I would pay that. I remember going to see the 78 Seniors and getting autographs for free.

 

 

To quote Bob Dylan: "For the Times They are a Changin'"

I ain't paying for an autograph either. They're getting ready to make millions they ain't getting my $20.

I ain't paying for an autograph either. They're getting ready to make millions they ain't getting my $20.

 

I could be wrong, but I don't feel like that $20 goes in their pocket.

I agree I think of the 5 freshmen, Sam Malone stays but I think we are likely to get Wiltjer back as well.

 

:lol:

 

I could be wrong, but I don't feel like that $20 goes in their pocket.

 

Why wouldn't it? They could do an autograph for free if they wanted to.

Vargas is appearing at the Buffalo Wings and Rings in Bardstown on Saturday night for pics and autos. No fee was mentioned, though.

Vargas is appearing at the Buffalo Wings and Rings in Bardstown on Saturday night for pics and autos. No fee was mentioned, though.

 

I think he's going to be at Cardboard Heroes in the Florence Mall soon as well. There is a $10 fee there.

On pins & needles now.

Is it on TV?

 

Supposed to be on ESPNews when it happens. Also here: WKYT - Newsstream

 

FWIW the webstream appears to be ahead of the ESPNews broadcast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.