Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All UK Underclassmen To Announce Tomorrow

Featured Replies

Live internet stream on WKYT.com at 2:00.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Lamb and Teague need to return but I doubt they do. It's a guard strong draft. Lamb has Jeremy Lamb, Brad Beal, and Rivers ahead of him. Teague has Lillard, Marshall, and probably Waiters and Wroten ahead of him. With that said, I think they're gone.

Only fitting that they announce as a group. By season's end, as much as we marveled at Davis' dominance, MKG's heart & grit, Lamb's shooting, Teague's progression, Jones' defense & rebounding...the one thing that stands out more than anything is that this was a team. These guys checked their egos at the door & left the BBN with several scrapbooks worth of memories. Seeing as how they played so together, it's appropriate that they realize their dreams together.

 

Very well said...

I still feel at least one stays.

They claim it's due to class schedules and travel issues....Also, according to KSR Mike Pratt is saying MKG and Lamb are coming back....:ohbrother:

 

I still say they're all gone.

Conference has been moved to 7:00. Interesting.

 

2nd thoughts or waiting until prime time?

They claim it's due to class schedules and travel issues....Also, according to KSR Mike Pratt is saying MKG and Lamb are coming back....:ohbrother:

 

I still say they're all gone.

 

 

You'll still say it even if you hear Lamb and MKG say they are coming back. :lol::lol:

Dear God,

 

Please let Mike Pratt be telling the truth.

 

Love,

MJ and BBN

They claim it's due to class schedules and travel issues....Also, according to KSR Mike Pratt is saying MKG and Lamb are coming back....:ohbrother:

 

I still say they're all gone.

 

Pratt said that? Wow!

 

I'm with you, though...I still say they're all gone too.

Pratt is obviously guessing. There's no way he would ruin the surprise announcement by those two if he knew they were coming back IMO.

Pratt is obviously guessing. There's no way he would ruin the surprise announcement by those two if he knew they were coming back IMO.

 

Actually KSR is the one that let it slip that Pratt was a source saying they're coming back. I'm sure he's none to happy that KSR let it slip what he told them.

You'll still say it even if you hear Lamb and MKG say they are coming back. :lol::lol:

 

Well, even if they were to say they're coming back, they'd still be able to change their minds up to the 29th...:idunno: :D

I said mid season that if they win the Championship that I would not be mad at all if everyone left and I hold those same thoughts. IF one or more come back I think #9 is very possible and I think they vault to preseason #1.

Cal seemed to imply that they are all gone. As did Anthony Davis. I'll take their word before Mike Pratt's. Whoever that is....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.