Why do you dislike Louisville?

jericho

I have been raised that it is UK and that is it, can't root for UL.

Plus I can not stand the act higher than mighty Pitino. Who else can commit adultery, pay for abortion, and still be regarded as a great guy in Louisville.

Always thought of Denny Crum as a Crumb.

The 2012 basketball team looks like a tatto gang. What happened to liking your skin.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your attack of Pitino is rendered humorous knowing that had it happened as our UK coach we'd still be backing him.

Your last line resembles 1972 thinking by many KYians outside of Louisville as justification for not playing UL and not having "Negroes" dress in the beloved blue and white.

Your attack of Pitino is rendered humorous knowing that had it happened as our UK coach we'd still be backing him.

Your last line resembles 1972 thinking by many KYians outside of Louisville as justification for not playing UL and not having "Negroes" dress in the beloved blue and white.

Haha, I never liked Pitino when he was the UK coach, as a coach he is very good, but I never liked him as a person, too big of ego and arrogant.

I would not be a backer of Pitino if he was still at UK with all of his baggage. I could not wait to have BCG fired and I think MB should of been gone out the door with him. It makes me sick to think that Cal got MB a huge bonus the last couple of seasons. The guy blew it with the hiring of BCG and everyone knows that. Sad. Not a MB fan at all. Still hard for me to fathom that BCG never signed his contract at UK. That is unreal.