Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why do you dislike Louisville?

Featured Replies

I have been raised that it is UK and that is it, can't root for UL.

 

Plus I can not stand the act higher than mighty Pitino. Who else can commit adultery, pay for abortion, and still be regarded as a great guy in Louisville.

 

Always thought of Denny Crum as a Crumb.

 

The 2012 basketball team looks like a tatto gang. What happened to liking your skin.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your attack of Pitino is rendered humorous knowing that had it happened as our UK coach we'd still be backing him.

 

Your last line resembles 1972 thinking by many KYians outside of Louisville as justification for not playing UL and not having "Negroes" dress in the beloved blue and white.

They are the biggest rival of my favorite team. There is no hatred, just a fan not liking a rival here.

Guru, if you're wondering how and why the Facebook post happened as discussed in this thread, I submit Exhibit A.

  • Author
Your attack of Pitino is rendered humorous knowing that had it happened as our UK coach we'd still be backing him.

 

Your last line resembles 1972 thinking by many KYians outside of Louisville as justification for not playing UL and not having "Negroes" dress in the beloved blue and white.

 

Haha, I never liked Pitino when he was the UK coach, as a coach he is very good, but I never liked him as a person, too big of ego and arrogant.

I'm a UK fan but have zero problem with Louisville. Good to know that a Kentucky team will play for the championship regardless.

I'm a UK fan but have zero problem with Louisville. Good to know that a Kentucky team will play for the championship regardless.

 

Agreed, don't hate Louisville

  • Author
I'm a UK fan but have zero problem with Louisville. Good to know that a Kentucky team will play for the championship regardless.

 

I don't see it that way, if we don't win, I sure don't want them to.

I would not be a backer of Pitino if he was still at UK with all of his baggage. I could not wait to have BCG fired and I think MB should of been gone out the door with him. It makes me sick to think that Cal got MB a huge bonus the last couple of seasons. The guy blew it with the hiring of BCG and everyone knows that. Sad. Not a MB fan at all. Still hard for me to fathom that BCG never signed his contract at UK. That is unreal.

They are the biggest rival of my favorite team. There is no hatred, just a fan not liking a rival here.

 

Same here, and they are a conference foe of another of my favorite teams. u.gif

I'm a UK fan but have zero problem with Louisville. Good to know that a Kentucky team will play for the championship regardless.

 

thumb[1].gif

Because they're not Kentucky, same with any other team

Hate is too strong a word. I'm a UK fan and don't care for anyone else. The Pitino/Cal angle has added to the tension. Add Peyton Siva to the mix and ..........................

Because of Pitino and their 18%

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.