Pitino and Hall of Fame

Bluegrasscard

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he should be in based on Final Four criteria only? Aren't there like over 90 other coaches with more wins than him who are not in?

Come on man, there are only 70 coaches with 600 wins and he's one of them. There are only three coaches who have been to Final Fours in four different decades and he's one of them. There are only 11 coaches with at least five Final Four appearances and he's one of them. Heck, only about 40 coaches have a national title on their resume.

Come on man, there are only 70 coaches with 600 wins and he's one of them. There are only three coaches who have been to Final Fours in four different decades and he's one of them. There are only 11 coaches with at least five Final Four appearances and he's one of them. Heck, only about 40 coaches have a national title on their resume.

Geez.......easy chief. Was just asking a legitimate question. If he is so worthy and overdue, then why isn't he already in? Gotta be bias or rubbed the wrong person/s the wrong way, correct?

Geez.......easy chief. Was just asking a legitimate question. If he is so worthy and overdue, then why isn't he already in? Gotta be bias or rubbed the wrong person/s the wrong way, correct?

AverageJoesGym already covered it. Sorry, I read your post wrong I guess. Just struck me as condescending. It gets to be March, I see blue and I assume troll. I apologize.

I would say his overall winning % + his winning % in the NCAA are enough to solidify his being there.