Camels Freshman Split Doubleheader with Mason County 6-1 and 5-8

After a bit of a delay, the Lady Camels won the first and loss the second in a great evening of softball. I think this is a great group of eighth and ninth graders that show great promise in the next few years...all you camel bashers...watch out! The entire group of girls,( freshman, JV and Varsity) has improved and continues to improve, and most importantly, they are smiling out there and really coming together as a team.

Sorry I have missed. I have a bit sickly the last few days and we haven't had a game. Good news though is the doctor says i have to take off work a few days so I'll have more time to come and watch games and report. Good to hear we split with Mason but they usually aren't a real strong team. We have some decent young players here but the problem is other teams have great younger players. We dug ourselves such a hole the last two years we may never get out. Do we have to stay in the 10th District or can we move to one of the others? How does that work? Is our game today with Conner still on?

Sorry I have missed. I have a bit sickly the last few days and we haven't had a game. Good news though is the doctor says i have to take off work a few days so I'll have more time to come and watch games and report. Good to hear we split with Mason but they usually aren't a real strong team. We have some decent young players here but the problem is other teams have great younger players. We dug ourselves such a hole the last two years we may never get out. Do we have to stay in the 10th District or can we move to one of the others? How does that work? Is our game today with Conner still on?

Hmmm...we had games monday, wednesday and yesterday. Where were you? Isnt that the point of sports, to play other competition? Its time for you to come out of the closet. Oh...go ahead and go to that connor game...geesh. SMH.....

Been sick and had to work. Getting better though. I am like Catwoman. Where there is wrong I like to right it. Wasn't that her motto? Nothing to do today but listen to Tracer and Eddie on the radio:popcorn: My daughter said the game is cancelled.

Like I said...come out of the closet already since you like to run your mouth so much..you sure don't want to say who you or your daughter are. My daughter has been on the team for three years now and I don't recall ever meeting you...I would say you would be hard to miss seeing as that you are soooo knowledgeable about the game and your daughter is soooo talented.

My point is....stop bashing the team...obviously you weren't at the parent meeting where we were told NOT to do that exact thing. These girls are doing the best they can, and learning along the way. Whether you liked coach Lambert or not...it is what it is. GET OVER IT and cheer on the Lady Camels. Personally, I am proud that my daughter is a two sport student athlete with a straight a average, taking advanced classes. She is not a professional player being paid to play, so let them be kids for pete's sake and quit being such a "debbie downer".

lets have the mods start a pole for everyone!

Is bump a guy or girl? Is it really with child? Are all the parents at CC like it? Does its daughter even really go to CC?

These are all questions that have been asked of bump in all the threads. Lets see how it goes! Hahahahaha

:idunno: Pole is spelled POLL. I am all woman boy. I hate it when people get mad because I am right all the time, beautiful, played the game, and was a great athlete. Maybe you can be at the birth dude. Are you married? I am proud of my Lady Camels just not always the coaching hires. Like all schools there are good and nutty parents. I played the game though.

:idunno: Pole is spelled POLL. I am all woman boy. I hate it when people get mad because I am right all the time, beautiful, played the game, and was a great athlete. Maybe you can be at the birth dude. Are you married? I am proud of my Lady Camels just not always the coaching hires. Like all schools there are good and nutty parents. I played the game though.

What the hell is a woman boy??? You got both parts or what???? :scared: