Camels Freshman Split Doubleheader with Mason County 6-1 and 5-8

lets have the mods start a pole for everyone!

Is bump a guy or girl? Is it really with child? Are all the parents at CC like it? Does its daughter even really go to CC?

These are all questions that have been asked of bump in all the threads. Lets see how it goes! Hahahahaha

I can answer this!!!

Guy or girl....hmmm. I think guy.

With child....no.

All parent like it? NO not even close...no one agrees with it.

Daughter at CC? Possibly but not on the current softball team.

Evidently this person is too much of a coward to tell anyone the truth and has entirely too much time on it's hands...;)

I kinda hope we never find out ! I look forward to hearing what the BUMPSTER might come up with next. Since I'm not connected to CCHS it might be more intertaining to me vs someone from Campbell. I could see that , but its only words !

Bumper annoys me and I don't find it amusing that he or she puts down players or the team for no other reason than to cause trouble and create drama. Acually, I'm surprised at how many others pretend and play games on here. I like to support my team and talk sports. Others seem to have their own agendas.

Think what you want. But my profile is honest. I just tell it like it should be told and most don't like that and if they knew who they may give my kid a hard time. You seem to be here as much as me so I guess you have a lot of time. I hope your daughter has a good year. She works hard. I know I played the game well. :walk:

I can answer this!!!

Guy or girl....hmmm. I think guy.

With child....no.

All parent like it? NO not even close...no one agrees with it.

Daughter at CC? Possibly but not on the current softball team.

Evidently this person is too much of a coward to tell anyone the truth and has entirely too much time on it's hands...;)

Bumper annoys me and I don't find it amusing that he or she puts down players or the team for no other reason than to cause trouble and create drama. Acually, I'm surprised at how many others pretend and play games on here. I like to support my team and talk sports. Others seem to have their own agendas.

AMEN! I could not agree with you more! Took the words right out of my mouth!