March 23, 201214 yr I also said I hope they FAIL because I am a fan of other teams, (Raiders) I hope Indiana failes tonite against Kentucky, I hope the Red Sox fail against the Yankees. How come you left that part that was also documented? :bunny: I hope teams my son play against Fail, I'll keep doing this and maybe you will get what I said instead of trying to make me look bad. :bunny: I'm sorry. I misunderstood the point you were trying to make. My apologies.
March 24, 201214 yr Good stuff ... :lol: Whaddya think about The Good Rev's comments there, Larry? Something tells me you and all the other Tebow worshipers out there feel the same as Mr. 700. He's an idiot!
March 24, 201214 yr I'm sorry. I misunderstood the point you were trying to make. My apologies.No big deal, I failed to make myself clearer, and I'm very good at that. Been a Raider fan since the Snake was only the place kicker holder, around 1968/69. I never liked John Elway, so I never pulled for them until Tim got there. So, now I go back to m old ways. Hope this helps even more and I should have shared that earlier. I was also Jets fans too, and that was why? And when he left for the Rams, I went another drection, now I'm back with the Jets. But not a diehard at all.
March 25, 201214 yr Teebow takes terrible broncos team to playoffs and wins a game for them and they treat him like trash by getting a guy who didn't play last year and coming off neck surgery, plus being an old qb too. Yeah I hope they fail too. I hope everyone but my team fails. I never liked Manning anyway.
March 25, 201214 yr Teebow takes terrible broncos team to playoffs and wins a game for them and they treat him like trash by getting a guy who didn't play last year and coming off neck surgery, plus being an old qb too. Yeah I hope they fail too. I hope everyone but my team fails. I never liked Manning anyway.Uh, I think Denver's defense probably had more to do with the Broncos winning than Tebow's performance did. Manning is a Hall of Fame quarterback and, even on his worst day, is a significant improvement on Tebow.
March 25, 201214 yr Uh, I think Denver's defense probably had more to do with the Broncos winning than Tebow's performance did. Manning is a Hall of Fame quarterback and, even on his worst day, is a significant improvement on Tebow. ironically there were many analysts who said Denver shouldn't be considered by Peyton cause defense was average.
March 26, 201214 yr Uh, I think Denver's defense probably had more to do with the Broncos winning than Tebow's performance did. Manning is a Hall of Fame quarterback and, even on his worst day, is a significant improvement on Tebow. Your right, the defense scored all of those touchdowns and threw the pass to beat the steelers, plus the long drive Teebow did to win the game vs. Jets, Shocked the defense could drive the ball 95 yards for a score.
March 26, 201214 yr Your right, the defense scored all of those touchdowns and threw the pass to beat the steelers, plus the long drive Teebow did to win the game vs. Jets, Shocked the defense could drive the ball 95 yards for a score.The defense kept the Broncos in a lot of games, long enough for a sputtering offense to finally score some points. Tebow was 7-5 as a starter for the Broncos during the regular season. In five of those wins, the opponent scored 15, 10, 13, 13 and 10 points, and three of those games were won in overtime. Denver held the Chiefs to seven points on the final day of the season ... Tebow's offense managed to score just three.
March 26, 201214 yr If I was Tim Tebow, I'd be worried about Pat Robertson. He needs some hands layed upon him. Not in the healing sense either.
March 26, 201214 yr The defense kept the Broncos in a lot of games, long enough for a sputtering offense to finally score some points. Tebow was 7-5 as a starter for the Broncos during the regular season. In five of those wins, the opponent scored 15, 10, 13, 13 and 10 points, and three of those games were won in overtime. Denver held the Chiefs to seven points on the final day of the season ... Tebow's offense managed to score just three. Intangibly Tebow maybe elevated the play of his teammates? Who knows? I believe prior to Tebow being inserted the Broncos won 7 of their previous 31 games. The worst in the NFL. Tebow looks sloppy often times but managed to go 8-5. Perhaps it was all just luck and good fortune. I still contend for a guy that has only started 16 games now, and gone 9-7, he receives more criticism (and maybe equally as unfairly more praise) than anyone I have ever witnessed. Most people through their first 16 starts would kill for that kind of W/L record and we would applaud them for doing so. The bottom line of W/L record gets thrown out for Tebow for whatever reason.
March 28, 201214 yr Pat Robertson isn't dead yet? I don't have much respect for this guy. Stick with your message and quit talking about things that are of little concern to it. A lot of what he says is pretty funny though atleast.
March 28, 201214 yr Intangibly Tebow maybe elevated the play of his teammates? Who knows? I believe prior to Tebow being inserted the Broncos won 7 of their previous 31 games. The worst in the NFL. Tebow looks sloppy often times but managed to go 8-5. Perhaps it was all just luck and good fortune. I still contend for a guy that has only started 16 games now, and gone 9-7, he receives more criticism (and maybe equally as unfairly more praise) than anyone I have ever witnessed. Most people through their first 16 starts would kill for that kind of W/L record and we would applaud them for doing so. The bottom line of W/L record gets thrown out for Tebow for whatever reason. For a guy who is currently a backup quarterback that was able to pick the team he wanted to be traded to, flown by private jet to his new team and then hold a press conference where he said he was excited to be there and about his future 45 times.........I'd say the criticism comes with the territory. Too bad.
March 28, 201214 yr For a guy who is currently a backup quarterback that was able to pick the team he wanted to be traded to, flown by private jet to his new team and then hold a press conference where he said he was excited to be there and about his future 45 times.........I'd say the criticism comes with the territory. Too bad. I have no idea what you are even saying here. All I am conveying is that his play receives a lot more scrutiny... More so than any other person who would start their career 9-7, ugly or not and somehow his wins are dismissed in it all. Tebow is easily the most polarizing figure in sports. One of the most polarizing in sport's history.
March 28, 201214 yr For a guy who is currently a backup quarterback that was able to pick the team he wanted to be traded to, flown by private jet to his new team and then hold a press conference where he said he was excited to be there and about his future 45 times.........I'd say the criticism comes with the territory. Too bad. Why? Pick the team-what's wrong with that? Wouldn't you have done that? That's the Broncos decision which was classy. Private Jet-that's the Jet's decision, should he have turned it down? Would you? Press conference-that's the Jet's decision, Tebow thought it was silly. Would you have refused in his situation? I think you're riding him for decsions you would have made yourself. We all would. I'm going to ask them to trade me to certain teams. I'm going to get on the private jet my new employer sends for me. I'm going to do the press conference my new employer sets up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.