Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pat Robertson: A Manning injury would serve the Broncos right

Featured Replies

If so, it'd be a steep departure for him. Holy Water and Holy Oil are Catholic things.

 

If so, my old college roommate owes him a $1,000,000 donation. :lol:

 

Some idiot I would always see on BET not too far back that was always selling that garbage. Kind of stuff makes me angry, the thought of someone trying to get buy actually sending money for that garbage.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good stuff ... :lol:

 

Whaddya think about The Good Rev's comments there, Larry? Something tells me you and all the other Tebow worshipers out there feel the same as Mr. 700.

 

 

That's just wrong, Jim. Larry has never been like that. And rooting for, and wanting to see Tebow succeed doesn't mean worship. It just means he's a guy a lot of people can get behind.

Evidently, Pat Robertson worships a different God than many of us do ... a vindictive God, eager to punish those who don't adhere to His teachings. I was raised to believe that God is benevolent, kind and loving and lets people make their own decisions about how to live their lives, knowing that they will eventually be judged.

Good stuff ... :lol:

 

Whaddya think about The Good Rev's comments there, Larry? Something tells me you and all the other Tebow worshipers out there feel the same as Mr. 700.

This guy is a loon. He has a past and said stupid things for years, since you don't know me I understand your comment and question and forgive you for putting this false teacher and my name in the same sentence.

 

Lets look at scripture..Luke 6:26/18:20/1st Corinthians 15:15/ 2nd 11:13/11:26/ Galatians 2:4/1st Timothy 1:3/6:3 Jim you have stopped reading but this one actually speaks about false Preachers...Here are some more/2nd Peter 2:1/1st John 4:1

 

So the "something that tells you" told you wrong. Mr 700 is a step from Fred Phelps. Plese reply Jim. :bunny:

That's just wrong, Jim. Larry has never been like that. And rooting for, and wanting to see Tebow succeed doesn't mean worship. It just means he's a guy a lot of people can get behind.

 

Thanks RockMom, I answered Jim's question and hope he reads it. Its Ok, :thumb:

I think I speak for everyone, Christian or not, when I say that Mr. Robertson needs to just shut the hell up.

Here is the USA Today: Pat Robertson thinks a Peyton Manning injury would be karma

 

In fairness he said if Manning re-injures himself it would be karma to the Bronco's organization. He is not wishing injury upon Manning. Still a whacked out thing to say and obviously something I do not believe. Loon.

I saw Jims question to me and replied to it as soon as I saw it, I used the term "Loon", it just sounded right, then I finished reading other comments and most agreed, but you also used the term "Loon" and thats neat. I didn't borrow it from your post.
I think I speak for everyone, Christian or not, when I say that Mr. Robertson needs to just shut the hell up.

 

In church groups he is never brought up except when he does say something that makes other Christians seem in a bad light. He needs to retire. A Google search might show more of his stupid comments. I try just to ignore this false teacher 1st Timothy 6:3.

Wow, Robertson sounds like a great guy...

 

Google this guy, he has money and a TV show so he has a format, just like many false teachers out in TV land. He is a huge joke to many Christians out in the world and we wish he would just go away. I could research his stupid comments, but have a movie to watch.

I saw Jims question to me and replied to it as soon as I saw it, I used the term "Loon", it just sounded right, then I finished reading other comments and most agreed, but you also used the term "Loon" and thats neat. I didn't borrow it from your post.

That is what they all say :D

I'm all for being religous, and I'm all for being a sports fan. I am not for allowing zeal for either overtake my rationality in the other. Pat Robertson is either misguided in his understanding of Christianity, not as truly Christian as proclaims to be, trying to get some press so that he can fleece the desperate crowd that he preaches to for more money, or has no idea of how football organizations need to be run. Either way, he's a moron.

 

Pat Robertson says Peyton Manning Denver Broncos deserve injury over Tim Tebow snub - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

As God is my witness, I thought Pat Robertson was dead.

I'm all for being religous, and I'm all for being a sports fan. I am not for allowing zeal for either overtake my rationality in the other. Pat Robertson is either misguided in his understanding of Christianity, not as truly Christian as proclaims to be, trying to get some press so that he can fleece the desperate crowd that he preaches to for more money, or has no idea of how football organizations need to be run. Either way, he's a moron.

 

Pat Robertson says Peyton Manning Denver Broncos deserve injury over Tim Tebow snub - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

 

For Catholics, there is no separation of Church and football. :D

For Catholics, there is no separation of Church and football. :D

 

I thought that was only whe Notre Dame plays.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.