Pat Robertson: A Manning injury would serve the Broncos right

Television evangelist Pat Robertson says the Denver Broncos didn’t show enough loyalty to Tim Tebow, and they may pay for it this season.

After the Broncos signed Peyton Manning and traded Tebow to the Jets, Robertson said he thinks it demonstrates that Tebow isn’t appreciated. And he said that if Manning’s neck injury keeps him off the field, the Broncos will be sorry.

Pat Robertson: A Manning injury would serve the Broncos right | ProFootballTalk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, the Broncos support gays.

It's being reported that roughly 70% of Broncos fans would prefer to watch Brokeback Mountain over No Country for Old Men. And their was no pun intended when they were forced to put one over the top of the other.

Who is Pat Robertson and why should I care?

As far as those guys who get on TV and tell people they're going to Hell if they don't send their money to him, he's Michael Jordan. What hole have you tucked your head in that you've never heard of him? He's even run for President, for Chrissakes.

As far as those guys who get on TV and tell people they're going to Hell if they don't send their money to him, he's Michael Jordan. What hole have you tucked your head in that you've never heard of him? He's even run for President, for Chrissakes.

Sounds like I've been tucked in the right type of hole, if I may say so myself.

Is this the same guy that sells the holy water/oil on tv?