Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Iowa State 71

Featured Replies

^ I was thinking the same thing. The guy has all the tools to be a really solid NBA player in the future and make a ton of money, but there is no way in the world that you could be an NBA player without flying. It's not even a remotely realistic possibility. If he played in the NFL, he could find a way maybe, but not the NBA.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I was thinking the same thing. The guy has all the tools to be a really solid NBA player in the future and make a ton of money, but there is no way in the world that you could be an NBA player without flying. It's not even a remotely realistic possibility. If he played in the NFL, he could find a way maybe, but not the NBA.

 

 

 

Hopefully he over comes his condition and learns from it at the same time. Seems like a good kid and it seems like he wants to play and prove himself.

Hopefully he over comes his waeknesses and learns from them at the same time. Seems like a good kid and it seems like he wants to play and prove himself.

 

Oh I most definitely hope he can adapt to and overcome his anxiety as well. I really enjoyed watching him the few times I saw him this year. The kid is a baller. It's hard to find a guy who is as quick and can pass and handle the rock as well as can at 6'8 240. I could see myself following him in the pros if he moves on because he is fun to watch. Honestly, I wish he would've played any team other than a Kentucky team so I could've rooted for him through this tourney. I actually liked their whole team. They play hard and never gave up last night..

Oh I most definitely hope he can adapt to and overcome his anxiety as well. I really enjoyed watching him the few times I saw him this year. The kid is a baller. It's hard to find a guy who is as quick and can pass and handle the rock as well as can at 6'8 240. I could see myself following him in the pros if he moves on because he is fun to watch. Honestly, I wish he would've played any team other than a Kentucky team so I could've rooted for him through this tourney. I actually liked their whole team. They play hard and never gave up last night..

 

 

 

I'm not sure why but he reminds me of Green from Michigan State, just seems like a hard worker that will do whatever it takes to win. I respect that.

^ He is a lot like Green. Like Green, he has taken a team that isn't filled with tons of talent, put them on his back, and taken them on a nice ride. He is a good leader, and you could tell that his teammates respect him and follow him as their leader. Like Green, if you remove him from his team they are mediocre at best.

Good win for the Cats. I figure they will play in one of the prime time games Thur. evening either the 7:00 or 9:30 game time. At least we will be seeing the Indiana shot all week now instead of the 1992 Duke shot.

Good win for the Cats. I figure they will play in one of the prime time games Thur. evening either the 7:00 or 9:30 game time. At least we will be seeing the Indiana shot all week now instead of the 1992 Duke shot.

 

The South Region games will be played Friday and Sunday.

Good win for the Cats. I figure they will play in one of the prime time games Thur. evening either the 7:00 or 9:30 game time. At least we will be seeing the Indiana shot all week now instead of the 1992 Duke shot.

 

He's okay and he did play some in the 2nd half

The South Region games will be played Friday and Sunday.

 

Yea thanks just saw that on ESPN I would say primetime Friday.

Great game last night but most of all great atmosphere! One of the best UK crowds I have been a part of and they are harping the same thing on KSR. Really got loud in there and the Yum! Center turned blue for the weekend. Was very impressed with the Yum! Center, possibly the nicest arena in America, college or pro. But, was even more impressed by the CATS. Were hitting their shots and played lights out D in the second half, only four more to go!

^ Was that sarcastic?
Yes.

I got to attend this game. It was my first trip to the Yum! Center and man was I impressed! Beautiful facility and great place to watch a game. One thing that I did notice and I'm glad I didn't have to experience it was how steep the seating is in the upper deck. Looked like you would need to buckle in once you got up there!

As far as the game, I was super impressed with Royce White first of all. He's going to make a lot of $$ one day. Glad to see D. Miller shoot it will and M. Teague have a great night.

The Cats will be tough to beat if they play like that in their next 4 games!!

I got to attend this game. It was my first trip to the Yum! Center and man was I impressed! Beautiful facility and great place to watch a game. One thing that I did notice and I'm glad I didn't have to experience it was how steep the seating is in the upper deck. Looked like you would need to buckle in once you got up there!

As far as the game, I was super impressed with Royce White first of all. He's going to make a lot of $$ one day. Glad to see D. Miller shoot it will and M. Teague have a great night.

The Cats will be tough to beat if they play like that in their next 4 games!!

 

White will have to develop a jump shot and learn to hit FT's to be very good in the nba. He does have potential though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.