Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Iowa State 71

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's work to be done. Thank goodness UK was shooting well today.

That felt amazing. Can't wait for IU. The worst thing that ever happened to the Hoosiers was beating us and ESPN showing that shot over and over. I think that game could get ugly like this one.

I thought UK played very well today. Let's go get some payback on Indiana now.

So much to like about this game. Sets a good tone for IU.

 

Please ESPN/CBS dont show the first game replay a million times.......

Is the next game in Bloomington? Because if not, Indiana is toast.

Oh yeah, Teague and Miller really played amazing tonight. I honestly didn't know Teague had that in him.

Oh yeah, Teague and Miller really played amazing tonight. I honestly didn't know Teague had that in him.

 

It's a good thing when a different player steps up every game. :thumb:

Is the next game in Bloomington? Because if not, Indiana is toast.

 

That felt amazing. Can't wait for IU. The worst thing that ever happened to the Hoosiers was beating us and ESPN showing that shot over and over. I think that game could get ugly like this one.

 

Indiana will once again be a tough game for the Cats. There will be no blow out.

When do we find out what time UK will play next?

 

Probably not until tomorrow night or Monday morning.

Indiana will once again be a tough game for the Cats. There will be no blow out.

 

10 point win minimum. Not a doubt in my mind.

Indiana will once again be a tough game for the Cats. There will be no blow out.

 

I understand why you feel that way, and I may be wrong, but something tells me to respectfully disagree with you sir. Lol. I have been in a similiar situation in high school where our rivals beat us for the first time in awhile, and the newspaper wrote about it all year long. I've never seen anything have our team more prepared than that. I just feel like the Cats feel that same way. I know small school HS ball is wayyyy different from major D1 NCAA ball, but when a team has as much talent as UK and has that extra motivation on top of it, it can make a team become unstoppable.

 

You could be right though, who knows? I just know that I LOVE March Madness!

10 point win minimum. Not a doubt in my mind.

 

Hope you're right, but I'm with LRCW. The SEC Tourney is still fresh in my mind, though.

I must admit I was nervous as heck about this game tonight. Spindoc tried to assure me the Cats would win by 15, but I wasn't buying it. I though White was a match up nightmare, and he was, but thank goodness the Cyclones thought there were better options more often that not tonight. I did predict Miller would be big tonight, and he was, and Teague just blew my socks off tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.