Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Iowa State 71

Featured Replies

Matt Jones tweeted that when TJ got his T it was Royce who cursed and the official thought it was TJ.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White was the best player Ky faced all season and he was almost a Wildcat.

Matt Jones tweeted that when TJ got his T it was Royce who cursed and the official thought it was TJ.

 

Not so sure I would beleive that.

 

TJ looked directly at the official and the official was looking directly at TJ.

Matt Jones tweeted that when TJ got his T it was Royce who cursed and the official thought it was TJ.

 

 

I hope Big East Zebra doesn't see that post. He doesn't believe in rabbit eared officials.

That fourth foul on Lamb was the worst foul call I think I have ever seen. Ever.

That fourth foul on Lamb was the worst foul call I think I have ever seen. Ever.

 

 

No doubt, it was terrible.

Matt Jones tweeted that when TJ got his T it was Royce who cursed and the official thought it was TJ.

 

Eh, TJ's body language sure did paint a different picture. It's possible but I've watched Jones enough to understand his emotion and how he plays and any time I've made similar body movements in a game they were usually accompanied by poorly chosen words as well. It's hard not to do what he did, he's a competitor and he got emotional and reacted. I can't hate on a guy for playing his but off and showing that he cares. It wasn't a good decision but it happens.

That fourth foul on Lamb was the worst foul call I think I have ever seen. Ever.

 

Eh the one where Jones jumped up in the air and never touched any one was pretty bad as well.

Hope you're right, but I'm with LRCW. The SEC Tourney is still fresh in my mind, though.

 

I think the SEC tourney was the best thing to happen to the Cats. They now seem to realize they have to go hard or they will be sent home. They look extremely.hungry right now. I didn't think the loss to Vandy would be good for us, but I am starting to think that.it was a really good thing. I was nervous about this game, and I am still really excited about how well we played down the stretch, so I could just be overly excited right now though.

No doubt, it was terrible.

 

I only watched the replay once. My guess (key) is that he official got him early in the drive for knocking him off his path with a push.

Eh, TJ's body language sure did paint a different picture. It's possible but I've watched Jones enough to understand his emotion and how he plays and any time I've made similar body movements in a game they were usually accompanied by poorly chosen words as well. It's hard not to do what he did, he's a competitor and he got emotional and reacted. I can't hate on a guy for playing his but off and showing that he cares. It wasn't a good decision but it happens.

 

His physical reaction was not enough to warrant a T. He would have had to say something to make it T-worthy.

Eh the one where Jones jumped up in the air and never touched any one was pretty bad as well.

 

Never saw the foul there.

His physical reaction was not enough to warrant a T. He would have had to say something to make it T-worthy.

 

Sure but that's what I'm saying, I watched the replay and heard what was said and every thing about it looked like it was coming from Jones. If nothing else it's a lesson to him to control himself and not get too caught up in the moment.

I only watched the replay once. My guess (key) is that he official got him early in the drive for knocking him off his path with a push.

 

 

I could buy that if he didn't go to the line for 2 shots.

His physical reaction was not enough to warrant a T. He would have had to say something to make it T-worthy.

 

 

I don't think that T would have been called if they hadn't T'd up the Cyclone's coach earlier. He way overreacted on that one. Jones obviously knocked the ball off White's leg.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.