Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lehigh 75 Duke 70

Featured Replies

This Duke team never even came close to geling. I thought after they beat UNC things would click. But it didnt. Again, I'm sure PP92 and RP will be on the same page with me. Not surprised at all.

 

Why do you think they didn't gel? Rivers?

  • Replies 77
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not surprised at all.

 

You're not surprised that the 2 seed lost to the 15? Not even a little bit? Come on, man.

Why do you think they didn't gel? Rivers?

 

Rivets wasnt the problem. They simply do not have enough playmakers.

What are they doing to Wojo?

 

Home court advantage and 17 Plumlee's could save Coach K and his wife.

For the first time, I was cheering for Duke. I so badly wanted this years Kentucky team to have played them.

UPS should make another commercial featuring Duke. Hey Duke!!! What can Lehigh, and their Brown uniforms do to you?

 

Well done LRCW!! It shall now be known as "The Curse of the Brown".

 

You know it was a really embarrassing upset when you lose to the team with the chunky cheerleaders.

You're not surprised that the 2 seed lost to the 15? Not even a little bit? Come on, man.

 

Did I think they would at least make it past the first round? Yes. Am I that surprised they lost? No. After watching almost all of Dukes games this year, you could tell they were not a top notch team.

Why do you think they didn't gel? Rivers?

 

Don't think it was Rivers. I honestly have no idea but after watching them all season you could just tell things weren't clicking all year. It seemed like one game the bigs would play good and the guards would play terrible or the guards would light it up and the bigs would be flat. They just never got all cylinders clicking.

Man, the south region was just so tough...

:lol:....:banana:

This Duke team never even came close to geling. I thought after they beat UNC things would click. But it didnt. Again, I'm sure PP92 and RP will be on the same page with me. Not surprised at all.

 

PP92 has been telling us all year that Duke wasn't very good.

Duke lives by the jumper too much, maybe a little selfish as well.

Love it. I did think Duke was the weakest 2, but I sure am glad they're gone.

Man, the south region was just so tough...

 

Yep, a couple more upsets and the Duke fans will be complaining about what an easy bracket the committee gave UK.

Yep, a couple more upsets and the Duke fans will be complaining about what an easy bracket the committee gave UK.

 

Yeah all 3 of us will complain :lol:

Just think, 2 weeks ago they were ranked #3 and talking about a #1 seed. Sorry ESPN....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.