March 17, 201214 yr Yep, a couple more upsets and the Duke fans will be complaining about what an easy bracket the committee gave UK. No. I was saying the South was pretty easy before the upsets started. Not complaining though. Just saying what I felt I saw.
March 17, 201214 yr You all do know that Duke had nothing to do with that commercial right? You all act like it was produced by Christian Laettner or something. Between the UPS commercial and the ESPN commercial UK fans should never wonder why people question some of your fans sanity(what some call passion). It's like you guys need therapy or something. Over some commercials. Blows my mind.
March 17, 201214 yr Wow. In Greensboro. That's what shocked me. NCAA committee gave them a layup and they missed it. Bethlehem, PA rockin tonight. I'll be using this as an example next year when Duke opens in Raleigh and the 'Duke always plays at home' arguments start. :lol:
March 17, 201214 yr I'll be using this as an example next year when Duke opens in Raleigh and the 'Duke always plays at home' arguments start. :lol: When Duke & UK play next year (in Atlanta, I think), BGP is going to be really entertaining. :lol:
March 17, 201214 yr Even though I am not surprised this still does suck. I'm drinking another beer and then going to bed. *sigh*
March 17, 201214 yr You all do know that Duke had nothing to do with that commercial right? You all act like it was produced by Christian Laettner or something. Between the UPS commercial and the ESPN commercial UK fans should never wonder why people question some of your fans sanity(what some call passion). It's like you guys need therapy or something. Over some commercials. Blows my mind. :thumb: As a Kentucky fan, I'm honestly embarrassed that so many fans seem to have a problem with the commercial. Personally, I think it is a GREAT commercial. I have absolutely no problem with "the shot". Part of me is proud that Kentucky was involved in one of the greatest college basketball games ever, albeit on the losing end. I don't care for Duke, but Laettner's shot does not play a significant role in my feelings for them. I must admit that I got a few laughs out of those people (i.e. my boss) who said "Go figure a company with a major hub in Louisville would be responsible for this commercial." :lol:
March 17, 201214 yr When Duke & UK play next year (in Atlanta, I think), BGP is going to be really entertaining. :lol: I hope to be there. Have tickets gone on sale yet?
March 17, 201214 yr You all do know that Duke had nothing to do with that commercial right? You all act like it was produced by Christian Laettner or something. Between the UPS commercial and the ESPN commercial UK fans should never wonder why people question some of your fans sanity(what some call passion). It's like you guys need therapy or something. Over some commercials. Blows my mind. The 18% make us all look stupid.
March 17, 201214 yr Rivets wasnt the problem. They simply do not have enough playmakers. IPad typing. That is "Rivers" and not " Rivets."
March 17, 201214 yr :thumb: As a Kentucky fan, I'm honestly embarrassed that so many fans seem to have a problem with the commercial. Personally, I think it is a GREAT commercial. I have absolutely no problem with "the shot". Part of me is proud that Kentucky was involved in one of the greatest college basketball games ever, albeit on the losing end. I don't care for Duke, but Laettner's shot does not play a significant role in my feelings for them. I must admit that I got a few laughs out of those people (i.e. my boss) who said "Go figure a company with a major hub in Louisville would be responsible for this commercial." :lol: :lol: :lol: I always start off laughing at the commercial comments and then I end up shaking my head. Astonishing reactions.
March 17, 201214 yr I hope to be there. Have tickets gone on sale yet? I doubt it, but I'm not 100% sure. Should be very early in the year--2nd game or so?
March 17, 201214 yr :thumb: As a Kentucky fan, I'm honestly embarrassed that so many fans seem to have a problem with the commercial. Personally, I think it is a GREAT commercial. I have absolutely no problem with "the shot". Part of me is proud that Kentucky was involved in one of the greatest college basketball games ever, albeit on the losing end. I don't care for Duke, but Laettner's shot does not play a significant role in my feelings for them. I must admit that I got a few laughs out of those people (i.e. my boss) who said "Go figure a company with a major hub in Louisville would be responsible for this commercial." :lol: I agree. However, some other company--like a Home Security company--need to use Feldhaus & Pelphrey's defense, along with Pitino's defensive alignment, & then compare that to some of their competitors.
March 17, 201214 yr The 18% make us all look stupid. I am doing a lot better at not holding the entire fan base responsible for the actions and words of a few. BGP is to thank for that. Ever since discovering the 18% my perspective changed a lot. I also don't want to be a part of that 18% as well. I toned down a whole lot after discovering the 18%. :lol:
March 17, 201214 yr The 18% make us all look stupid. As if the 18% weren't bad enough already, we have some Louisville fans stirring up trouble, too.
March 17, 201214 yr I doubt it, but I'm not 100% sure. Should be very early in the year--2nd game or so? I think so. My sister lives in Atlanta so all I need is tickets. I must be there. I can handle a regular season game in person. Tourney game? Shoot naw. Lock me in my house. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.