March 17, 201214 yr Breaking News .........Dick Vitale on Life Support at Duke Medical Center........
March 17, 201214 yr I didn't expect much out of Duke in this year's tourney, but this was obviously a HUGE surprise. Add it to the fact that Duke was playing in Greensboro and it's even more unpredictable.
March 17, 201214 yr Wow. In Greensboro. That's what shocked me. NCAA committee gave them a layup and they missed it. Bethlehem, PA rockin tonight.
March 17, 201214 yr Author As my friend put it: "UPS, you can put that Duke/UK Logistics Commercial in your Cargo Hold..."
March 17, 201214 yr I find it interesting that I have seen two UPS commercial since thier ouster, but neither were the dreaded commercial from the otber thread.
March 17, 201214 yr Author Hey Duke, you know what they say..."Missouri" loves company!!! Gotta steal this!
March 17, 201214 yr Duke lost 3 of their last 4 games and 2 of their last 3 games before tonight. History says that teams that lose like that late in the season lose early in the tourney. Anyone who has watched Duke play multiple times this season as well as in the last month should not be surprisedby tonight's outcome. They have been horrible defensively all year and giving up two easy baskets at the end of the game like they did exposed their inability to effectively defend teams this season. I am so grateful there will not be a rematch of Duke/UK. I would have had to delete Facebook. I'll just sit back and enjoy the tourney as a fan of the game. Good luck to your teams. May they go out stronger and better than mine if they don't win it all. It wouldn't bother me at all to see UK win it. Good luck.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.