Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lehigh 75 Duke 70

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Couldn't happen to a better team....

  • Replies 77
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so awesome. I gladly accept the upheaval this causes in my bracket.

The NCAA's best efforts to force the 20 year rematch between Kentucky and Duke runs aground.

  • Author

It's all I can do to adhere to the admonition of "Sticky #1" in this forum....

OMG yehi Lehigh.

 

Poor dUKe, sad times sad times. I love it. Awesome.

Man, the south region was just so tough...

 

It's incredibly tough! 15 seeds are beating 2's! No one's safe! :lol:

Gladly let my bracket fall apart for that to happen.

UPS should make another commercial featuring Duke. Hey Duke!!! What can Lehigh, and their Brown uniforms do to you?

I was never all that worried about Duke, but I am incredibly stunned for them to go out this early. I thought they'd make the UK game or bare minimum get knocked out by Baylor. Something was just off about this Blue Devil team. Just never seemed to come together like a typical Duke team, even though they hovered around #1 seed status all year long.

  • Author
UPS should make another commercial featuring Duke. Hey Duke!!! What can Lehigh, and their Brown uniforms do to you?

 

You rock, LRCW!!

I was never all that worried about Duke, but I am incredibly stunned for them to go out this early. I thought they'd make the UK game or bare minimum get knocked out by Baylor. Something was just off about this Blue Devil team. Just never seemed to come together like a typical Duke team, even though they hovered around #1 seed status all year long.

 

This Duke team never even came close to geling. I thought after they beat UNC things would click. But it didnt. Again, I'm sure PP92 and RP will be on the same page with me. Not surprised at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.