Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lehigh 75 Duke 70

Featured Replies

As if the 18% weren't bad enough already, we have some Louisville fans stirring up trouble, too.

 

Very true. I was mad at UL fans last weekend after they won the Big East. I was like...really? This is how you act? :lol:

  • Replies 77
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think so. My sister lives in Atlanta so all I need is tickets. I must be there. I can handle a regular season game in person. Tourney game? Shoot naw. Lock me in my house. :lol:

 

I'll be a basket case, regardless of when the two play. :lol:

I'll be a basket case, regardless of when the two play. :lol:

 

:lol: It is going to have an amazing atmosphere. I have to be there.

:lol: It is going to have an amazing atmosphere. I have to be there.

 

May not be all that amazing if Rivers goes pro & our whole teams goes pro. :lol:

Very true. I was mad at UL fans last weekend after they won the Big East. I was like...really? This is how you act? :lol:

 

I was referring to 02Ram54's "UK Got Hosed" Thread.

 

But yeah, UL fans are annoying too. :lol:

The NCAA just issued a recall on Duke uniforms due to a choking hazard.

The 18% make us all look stupid.

We know who we can have intelligent conversations with and who not. It don't even phase me anymore.

May not be all that amazing if Rivers goes pro & our whole teams goes pro. :lol:

 

Naw...they could trot out me, Grizz, RP, All In in some Duke unis and trot out 4 UK BGPers in UK unis and it will still be intense. None of us would be able to bring our moms to the game. :lol:

We know who we can have intelligent conversations with and who not. It don't even phase me anymore.

 

Yeah. This is a true statement for me as well.

A Patriot league champion strikes again. On another note, I had Duke exiting early but never thought they would lose in the first round. Regardless, congratulations to Lehigh.

The NCAA just issued a recall on Duke uniforms due to a choking hazard.

 

:ohbrother:

I drove through Bethlehem, Pennsylvania tonight on my way to Boston for a Dropkick Murphys concert. I didn't see any signs of burning couches or anything.

You all do know that Duke had nothing to do with that commercial right? You all act like it was produced by Christian Laettner or something. Between the UPS commercial and the ESPN commercial UK fans should never wonder why people question some of your fans sanity(what some call passion). It's like you guys need therapy or something. Over some commercials. Blows my mind.

 

Just stirring the pot.

 

When I started the other thread I meant for it to be funny. I kind of knew that some fans would take it to heart (the ones who haven't gotten over "the shot"). For me, its just another reason for me to not like Duke. Seems like this time every year Coach K or Duke has a commercial talking about teamwork or logistics. Its awesome if your a Dukie, I guess.

FedEx should do a commercial on how easy it is to deliver a package if no one puts any obstacles in the way.

I had to post this. Not as a dig, but it's just plain funny.

 

 

426229_3323045848562_1640846620_2916859_1861601166_n.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.