Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is there a better coach in America

Featured Replies

Than Coach Tom Izzo? Throw out all your biases, and truly answer with your head, and not your heart. What this guy does year in, and year out is truly amazing.

Honestly, no. There is a reason he was second on UK's list before they got Cal.

It seems that he gets the most out of his players every season. If you would have told me the team that lost to UNC on the air craft carrier would be a #1 seed I would have laughed.

He's pretty dang good, but so is Coach Pitino....this may have been one of his best coaching jobs he has ever done. For the record I am a die hard UK BBall fan and really can't stand any other team...but IZ and Ricky P are near the top of the list of current college coaches.

He's pretty dang good, but so is Coach Pitino....this may have been one of his best coaching jobs he has ever done. For the record I am a die hard UK BBall fan and really can't stand any other team...but IZ and Ricky P are near the top of the list of current college coaches.

 

Rick was sensational in last years tournament. Heck, two weeks ago the Louisville fan base wanted him fired.

  • Author
Rick was sensational in last years tournament. Heck, two weeks ago the Louisville fan base wanted him fired.

 

I wish RickyP were still on here so you two could go at it.

Coach K knows a little bit about coaching.

 

I do think this is Izzo's best job. They were pretty sorry the first couple times I saw them this season.

H to the Izzo!

I found it fascinating that Michigan State won its first Big Ten Tournament title since 2000 and made only its third appearance in the Finals. Could it be he didains the Big 10 tourney?

Izzo is a great coach. I've listened to him a couple of times at coaching clinics and he is great there as well.

I found it fascinating that Michigan State won its first Big Ten Tournament title since 2000 and made only its third appearance in the Finals. Could it be he didains the Big 10 tourney?

I thought that was odd as well.

I found it fascinating that Michigan State won its first Big Ten Tournament title since 2000 and made only its third appearance in the Finals. Could it be he didains the Big 10 tourney?

 

That shocked me as well yesterday. I never would have thought that. I love the way he coaches and how he gets his team to play. Besides Coach Cal (biased), he's my favorite in the NCAA.

Steve Prohm...he has an amazing .968 career winning percentage :lol:

 

j/k

 

Izzo is certainly one of the best. You look up every season and he's in the Elite 8...

It seems that he gets the most out of his players every season. If you would have told me the team that lost to UNC on the air craft carrier would be a #1 seed I would have laughed.

 

This!

 

 

Izzo gets more than everything out of his guys and no matter who you give him he will have the team playing solid basketball by March. He doesn't need 2 or 3 stars, you give him a couple top 50 guys and some good role players and he will coach them to be a Final Four contender. Plain and simple.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.