Is there a better coach in America

LRCW

He's pretty dang good, but so is Coach Pitino....this may have been one of his best coaching jobs he has ever done. For the record I am a die hard UK BBall fan and really can't stand any other team...but IZ and Ricky P are near the top of the list of current college coaches.

He's pretty dang good, but so is Coach Pitino....this may have been one of his best coaching jobs he has ever done. For the record I am a die hard UK BBall fan and really can't stand any other team...but IZ and Ricky P are near the top of the list of current college coaches.

Rick was sensational in last years tournament. Heck, two weeks ago the Louisville fan base wanted him fired.

I found it fascinating that Michigan State won its first Big Ten Tournament title since 2000 and made only its third appearance in the Finals. Could it be he didains the Big 10 tourney?

That shocked me as well yesterday. I never would have thought that. I love the way he coaches and how he gets his team to play. Besides Coach Cal (biased), he's my favorite in the NCAA.

It seems that he gets the most out of his players every season. If you would have told me the team that lost to UNC on the air craft carrier would be a #1 seed I would have laughed.

This!

Izzo gets more than everything out of his guys and no matter who you give him he will have the team playing solid basketball by March. He doesn't need 2 or 3 stars, you give him a couple top 50 guys and some good role players and he will coach them to be a Final Four contender. Plain and simple.