Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four

Featured Replies

Well the brackets have been released. Let's hear your Final Four teams.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first glance I put UK, Missouri, UNC, and Ohio St.... I will have my final picks in a day or so.

I filled out my bracket and then felt dumb afterwards. Not sure I even want to share mine.

I think Kentucky in the South, North Carolina in the Midwest, I like Marquette out West, and am torn on the East....but I'm going out on a limb....West Virginia.

I think Kentucky in the South, North Carolina in the Midwest, I like Marquette out West, and am torn on the East....but I'm going out on a limb....West Virginia.

 

 

I actually had West Virginia losing to Florida St. I know I shouldn't but I feel like Florida could actually make it out of the West. Missouri is a guard oriented team and I feel like they could play with Marquette as well but I dunno. Also I think Florida probably deserved a 5 seed so it makes it a little bit easier to believe it could happen.

I actually had West Virginia losing to Florida St. I know I shouldn't but I feel like Florida could actually make it out of the West. Missouri is a guard oriented team and I feel like they could play with Marquette as well but I dunno. Also I think Florida probably deserved a 5 seed so it makes it a little bit easier to believe it could happen.

 

I love Florida's chances of making a run.

 

They got a terrible seed, but a great draw, IMO.

My elite 8 is: UK/Duke, Louisville/Florida, Ohio State/Vandy, UNC/Kansas

 

Final 4: UK/Louisville, Ohio State/UNC

 

Championship: UK/UNC

 

Champion: UK UK 75 UNC 74

UK, UNC, OSU and Mizzou.

 

This was one of mine too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.