Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bama/UK/Vandy/Florida, Don't I do this every year? :idunno: Real picks later. I always wait until wednesday in case of an injury.

I can't decide right now between UK/Mizzou/Ohio State/UNC or UK/Mizzou/Florida State/UNC

Copy Cat!

 

I have this same final four in my bracket. :D Thinking about switching FSU to OSU

Me too FSU seems to be the trendy pick that everyone likes. Usually that doesn't work out.

Me too FSU seems to be the trendy pick that everyone likes. Usually that doesn't work out.

 

They have played well against Duke and UNC this year...but not sure if that means they will go on a run.

UK vs. Mizzou; UNC vs. Syracuse

 

UK beating Syracuse in the title game.

I love Florida's chances of making a run.

 

They got a terrible seed, but a great draw, IMO.

 

I've got them losing in the Elite 8 to Michigan State, but I think they could potentially win that game too. I love guard play in the tourny.

Final Four I went with:

 

Kentucky

Michigan State

Ohio State

Kansas

 

Not sure how I feel about that last one, but hoping Kansas can beat UNC in St. Louis.

ONE person. I repeat ONE person before me has Michigan State in the Final Four. Crazy! I love March Madness.

 

Duke

MSU

OSU

UNC

Kentucky

Marquette

Ohio State (Vegas has tOSU with the 2nd best odds behind KY)

Kansas

Kentucky

Syracuse

Missouri

Kansas

Kentucky

Missouri

Syracuse

North Carolina

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.