Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My official bracket stayed the same... UK, Missouri, Ohio St, and UNC.

With Fab Melo out my final 4 now changes

 

Kentucky

Ohio St.

Carollina

Marquette

Final Four I went with:

 

Kentucky

Michigan State

Ohio State

Kansas

 

Not sure how I feel about that last one, but hoping Kansas can beat UNC in St. Louis.

 

That's what I have

UK

Mizzou

UNC

OSU

 

UNC over UK

 

With Fab out, I inserted Ohio State in place of Syracuse. I already had that same Championship result as you.

My elite 8 is: UK/Duke, Louisville/Florida, Ohio State/Vandy, UNC/Kansas

 

Final 4: UK/Louisville, Ohio State/UNC

 

Championship: UK/UNC

 

Champion: UK UK 75 UNC 74

 

Well so far I did really well with who I picked to make the elite 8, and have half of the final four correct too. If UK and UNC could win tomorrow, I am looking really good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.