March 9, 201214 yr Do you think Kentucky's lackluster effort by some of our players is an extension of Cal's attitude toward the SEC tourny? Almost every interview I have heard him give this week has given the strong impression that this tournament is a bother, and he is more concerned about the NCAA Tourn. While that is the absolute truth, it may be that your players may adopt that same attitude about it. I'm not saying that this is the case...just an observation more or less. I don't think so. Cal has always felt this way and hasn't lost a conference tournament game since 2005.
March 9, 201214 yr Good opportunity to teach the young players that you have to really bring it hard in March. Cats will be much better tomorrow...watch and see.
March 9, 201214 yr Good opportunity to teach the young players that you have to really bring it hard in March. Cats will be much better tomorrow...watch and see. No more sleep walking through victories. Time to bring it every night!
March 9, 201214 yr Is Teague still dribbling the ball? Dribble, dribble, dribble.....steal by Hickey. Dribble, dribble......bad pass. Too much dribbling the shot clock down to the last seconds. He played dead today, head not in the game. And Miller completely disappeared.
March 9, 201214 yr Matt Jones tweeted that the arena was 95-97% Kentucky today. Probably a bit of an exaggeration, but still. Pretty sad, considering its in LSU's backyard. Oh well, more room for real fans!
March 9, 201214 yr What time is the game tomorrow? 1:00 on ABC. Glad it's early I've got a wedding to go to at 6:00 and there was no way I would miss tomorrows game.
March 10, 201214 yr Nice too see the fire from Jones, he really put the team on his back for a while.
March 10, 201214 yr Matt Jones tweeted that the arena was 95-97% Kentucky today. Probably a bit of an exaggeration, but still. Pretty sad, considering its in LSU's backyard. Oh well, more room for real fans! I heard/saw (may have been KSR) that there were more UK fans than LSU fans at the LSU game YESTERDAY.
March 10, 201214 yr Nice too see the fire from Jones, he really put the team on his back for a while. :thumb:
March 10, 201214 yr I heard/saw (may have been KSR) that there were more UK fans than LSU fans at the LSU game YESTERDAY. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. SEC is a football conference but it's also UK's conference when it comes to basketball since Coach Cal has arrived.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.