Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 60 LSU 51

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The Cats looked very beatable today. Lamb and Miller had terrible games. Teague was off. TJ, MKG, and Davis won it.

Ugly. Got that one out of their system, put it behind them, and move on.

The Cats looked very beatable today. Lamb and Miller had terrible games. Teague was off. TJ, MKG, and Davis won it.

 

Lamb still finished with 12 points I think...one less than his average.

Seems like every team has one ugly game during their postseason. Nice to know we got ours out of the way early.

 

Davis finshed with 6 blocks right?

 

I love how in different parts of this game, both MKG and TJones put the team on their back and said...let's go!

They played down to their opponent today:

 

1-8 from deep.

 

Double LSU's turnovers 18-9.

I want to give a compliment where it is definitely due...Hickey plays hard and I love the kid's intensity.

  • Author
Lamb still finished with 12 points I think...one less than his average.

 

You are correct, but it seemed his 2 turnovers and poor defense happened at critical times during the game. He let LSU players go around him on several occasions.

Do you think Kentucky's lackluster effort by some of our players is an extension of Cal's attitude toward the SEC tourny? Almost every interview I have heard him give this week has given the strong impression that this tournament is a bother, and he is more concerned about the NCAA Tourn. While that is the absolute truth, it may be that your players may adopt that same attitude about it. I'm not saying that this is the case...just an observation more or less.

You are correct, but it seemed his 2 turnovers and poor defense happened at critical times during the game. He let LSU players go around him on several occasions.

 

Yeah, I can see that. I just don't feel like he was awful. Teague on the other hand.

 

I felt like we had turnovers in crucial spots, just when we were about to make a run all game.

  • Author
Do you think Kentucky's lackluster effort by some of our players is an extension of Cal's attitude toward the SEC tourny? Almost every interview I have heard him give this week has given the strong impression that this tournament is a bother, and he is more concerned about the NCAA Tourn. While that is the absolute truth, it may be that your players may adopt that same attitude about it. I'm not saying that this is the case...just an observation more or less.

 

Now all I have to do is see a post from password, Oldbird, and JCD and the circle will be complete. The sun can blow up and I can die fulfilled. :D

Now all I have to do is see a post from password, Oldbird, and JCD and the circle will be complete. The sun can blow up and I can die fulfilled. :D

 

Swamprat, that is funny....made me chuckle. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.