Browns at Broncos Predictions/Updates

Who Wins?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cleveland
    • Denver

Cleveland (2-5) travels to Denver (2-6) for a 4:25 pm (EST) kick-off. The Browns have much to prove after a very disappointing start to their 2019 season. Kitchens is under fire and must begin to show that he can make it as a Head Coach in this league. OBJ has been limping along with a groin injury all season. The OL has its problems and is still in search of a LT. Mayfield, whose major throwing asset coming into the league was accuracy, has a league leading 12 INTs already. He has not been able to return to form from a year ago in which he had few INTs.

Denver obviously has its own problems. The biggest issue may be that they will start a QB that hasn't taken a snap in the regular season since his college days in 2016. Brandon Allen is amobile QB and throws a good ball. That is about all I've heard about him, other than he hasn't yet played in the NFL. Denver does have the #4 defense and Von Miller. They also have a talented backfield on offense.

With that being said, I think the Browns take this one, but... they have to eliminate the turnovers--they have 17 on the season (12 INTs, 5 fumbles). They also need to sharpen their mental game. They lead the league in penalties.

Denver comes into the game averaging less than 16 points a game. The last three outings they scored 0, 6, 13 points. If Cleveland doesn't come out of Denver with a win, Kitchens will be called on the carpet by the fans, the media, and hopefully, the owner.

I'm calling it Cleveland 38 Denver 17.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Broncos score first. Wideout Sutton proves to be too much for CB Denzel Ward. Ward thought he had an INT in the end zone but Sutton delayed at the last second and came over Ward's back shoulder to snatch the ball just before it fell into Wards arms.

7-0 Broncos

That match up is one to watch in this game. It could cause a lot of trouble for the Browns. But I have to believe that Ward will not allow himself to be embarrassed in this game. This QB hasn't played a snap in the NFL until today. If he isn't spot on with his passes, Ward will get one.