2019 Friday Night Lights - Kick-Off Party!!! - (Aug 23rd- Week 1)

B-Ball-fan

Boys & Girls can you EVEN BELIEVE IT? : :banana::banana::banana:

The day that we've all been waiting for is almost here, and the 2019 Kentucky High School Football action is upon us after our long Winter/Spring wait.

...And we all know what that MEEEEEEAAAAANNNNNNSSSS, DON'T WE???

That's right...It's time to PARTY!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

The "Friday Night Lights - Kick-Off Party" begins right here at 5:30 sharp, and yours truly will be handling the DJ/VJ duties PUMPING UP THE JAMS RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!!!

But don't forget what this PARTY REALLY needs to KICK is ALL OF Y'ALL posting along with me ALL YOUR FAVORITE HOT FIST PUMPIN' TUNES that gets you PUMPED and READY for all your favorite teams' gridiron action, and your hopes and dreams for their victorious outcome.

Good luck to all your teams this season, and while you're having trouble containing yourself from all of your wild anticipation, we've got some partying action right here to pacify you until that magic moment arrives, and it's time to Kick-Off to the 2019 season!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Tell all your friends to be here at 5:30 sharp Friday because IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!! :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

[video=youtube;9EcjWd-O4jI]

IT'S GAMEDAY BABY!!! Woooooooo!!!

Who's ready for some Kentucky High School Football?!?!

Be here at 5:30 EST sharp for some pregame hoopla and hot pumpin' jams to get all Y'all ready and in the mood for all of tonight's exciting gridiron action around this great state of Kentucky. We hope to hear from lots of you from all around the state.

Play your favorite pregame pump up tunes, and let's hear from all of you just what high school football in Kentucky means to you!!!

The countdown is on and the party starts right here at 5:30 sharp. :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

[video=youtube;Pu2sD-rh2Cg]

Looking forward to see what you have planned.

Welcome to the Friday Night Lights - Kick Off Party @Ram !!!

Everyone is welcome to join in and post their favorite party fist pumpin' tunes. Football season is upon us and nothing like hot jams to get things started!!!

I don’t know about everyone else but high school sports brings out all kinds of emotions and excitement with me which also brings back great memories from over the years. I’m sure that I’m not alone regarding this sentiment, so it anyone would like to tell us what high school football means to you, and some of your greatest memories have at it, we’d all like to hear what you’ve got to say, and if you played the game yourself please chime in and let us hear your great memories of this fantastic experience.

Any parents or grandparents out there who have kids or grandkids playing tonight?

If so feel free to chime in and give three cheers to their teams. We’d love to hear from those supportive family members who their kids can always rely on to have their back.

Maybe some of you played the game yourself back in the day. Tell us all about for fondest memories of when you were kickin’ it!!!

High School sports is the most exciting time of the year. I would rather watch a game of anything high school more than College or Pro outside of UK Basketball and Football.

Same here @GOREDDEVILS ... nothing more moving and exciting to me in sports than high school sports, hometown heroes, and the thrill of the kids wearing their hopes and dreams right on their sleeves.

The opening Friday night of the season is one of the most anticipated days of the year for me. I love this game and all that comes with it - tailgating in the parking lot, the buzz of activity around the stadium, the freshly cut and painted fields, and the hope that accompanies the start of each new season.