Moeller (OH) Home Games

Heard Lockland really jacked the rental rate. Not sure why. I think the relationship had run its course. Will be interesting to see how much longer Lockland can hang on as a school district. Very comparable to a Silver Grove type situation in NKY, but Lockland doesn't have one school district that would absorb them. It would have to be divided up between three or four.

I noticed on their 2019 schedule that their home games are now going to be at Princeton. I wonder what happened with Lockland? They seemed to accommodate Moeller pretty well there.

That's REALLY interesting. Moeller actually put a LOT of money into Lockland's Stadium....to the extent that the scoreboard says "Moeller" and not "Lockland".

Definitely a cool stadium. Lockland's Roettger Stadium dates back to the late 1950s and was built as a memorial to veterans of the two world wars. I've always really liked the field stone construction of the stadium entrance. Interesting to me that after Moeller offered to pay for a new replacement scoreboard a few years ago, Lockland schools allowed Moeller to put their school name on the scoreboard without any mention of the Lockland Panthers, who own the field and continue to play their home games as well. Unusual, to say the least.

For those going to the game, get there early. There's an enormous parking disparity for the 4000 seat capacity inside the stadium.

[ATTACH]66968[/ATTACH]