Gronk Taking Up Motocross?

In a twitter exchange where Rob Gronkowski was asked by Phil Perry if he would attend optional workouts with the Pats, Gronk responded: "No." When asked "Why?", he stated, "I've got dirt-biking skills to work on."

Perry persisted, "Are you still contemplating retirement?" To which Gronk replied, "It depends on how my racing skills go today."

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Browns considering two QBs, Super Bowl contenders make offers to Dez Bryant: NFL Draft 2

In a twitter exchange where Rob Gronkowski was asked by Phil Perry if he would attend optional workouts with the Pats, Gronk responded: "No." When asked "Why?", he stated, "I've got dirt-biking skills to work on."

Perry persisted, "Are you still contemplating retirement?" To which Gronk replied, "It depends on how my racing skills go today."

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Browns considering two QBs, Super Bowl contenders make offers to Dez Bryant: NFL Draft 218 rumors | cleveland.com (not the main item in the article)

Have you ever seen a 6'6", 265 lb motocross racer? :lol2:

Gronk just having a little fun in answering a question he is getting tired of being asked.

He probably makes a 450 look like a 50cc pit bike. :lol2: