Restaurants near Ohio Theatre

LRCW

I've only been to a small handful of spots up in Columbus. Elevator Brewing is only 4 or 5 blocks away from the Ohio Theatre, and they've got a really nice menu. My wife is crazy about their short rib mac & cheese, and I've had their Cajun chicken penne, and their pork chop - both were great, but I'd take the Cajun chicken penne over the pork chop just because I'm a geek for good Cajun. Not sure how much you get into the beer, but I really enjoy the Dark Force lager and the Horny Goat barrel aged porter.

There's also The Thurman Cafe. It's maybe a 10 minute drive from the Ohio Theatre. Insanely good sandwiches and burgers...it's my usual stop if I'm looking for food in the C-bus. The Thurman Burger is a 12 oz. burger and is an absolutely amazing sight to behold when it comes out to you on a plate with their fresh cut fries. Literally making my mouth water to think about it. They've also got "The Thurminator", which is a double-decker version of the Thurman Burger. It was featured on Man vs. Food at some point.

thurman-burger-12-oz.jpg

I've only been to a small handful of spots up in Columbus. Elevator Brewing is only 4 or 5 blocks away from the Ohio Theatre, and they've got a really nice menu. My wife is crazy about their short rib mac & cheese, and I've had their Cajun chicken penne, and their pork chop - both were great, but I'd take the Cajun chicken penne over the pork chop just because I'm a geek for good Cajun. Not sure how much you get into the beer, but I really enjoy the Dark Force lager and the Horny Goat barrel aged porter.

There's also The Thurman Cafe. It's maybe a 10 minute drive from the Ohio Theatre. Insanely good sandwiches and burgers...it's my usual stop if I'm looking for food in the C-bus. The Thurman Burger is a 12 oz. burger and is an absolutely amazing sight to behold when it comes out to you on a plate with their fresh cut fries. Literally making my mouth water to think about it. They've also got "The Thurminator", which is a double-decker version of the Thurman Burger. It was featured on Man vs. Food at some point.

[ATTACH]65044[/ATTACH]

I’ve never had food there, but Elevator has one of the coolest bar rooms I’ve ever been in. Beautifully restored old structure.