Madison Central 80 Henderson County 54

I am telling you all Madison Central is the real deal. Wonder how Cotraz did and how many blocks he had. He led the state in blocks last year as a sophomore...He is impressive. Very nice player. He also has some other good player with him is what makes Madison Central so dangerous.

I am telling you all Madison Central is the real deal. Wonder how Cotraz did and how many blocks he had. He led the state in blocks last year as a sophomore...He is impressive. Very nice player. He also has some other good player with him is what makes Madison Central so dangerous.

Isaiah Cozart had 15 pts, 13 rebs and 6 or so blocks

Isaiah Minter had 15 pts, 8 rebs and 10 assists

Dustin Gerald had 24 pts

I will defiantly be in the building as we play Cooper tomorrow evening

Isaiah Cozart had 15 pts, 13 rebs and 6 or so blocks

Isaiah Minter had 15 pts, 8 rebs and 10 assists

Dustin Gerald had 24 pts

I will defiantly be in the building as we play Cooper tomorrow evening

Thanks for the stats. 6 blocks is really good for a high school player, plus 13 rebounds and 15 points. Very strong showing by this young man.

What schools are showing interest in him?

Thanks for the stats. 6 blocks is really good for a high school player, plus 13 rebounds and 15 points. Very strong showing by this young man.

What schools are showing interest in him?

He has offers from NKU, EKU, Morehead, Belmont and Winthrop. WKU has watched him his last 3 games and some Big 10 schools have been in the gym to watch him.