Plumbing Help!!!

Jackie Ed

Long story short: had a clogged bath tub drain, used a snake all of a sudden the water was draining super fast. I hear “ dad it’s raining in the living room” from my son. I had poked through the old original piping. Pay a plumber on the side to repipe from tub to the stack. Drained normally for a couple days and now it takes hours after a normal 5-10 minutes shower. I’ve used every trick in the book. Used stuff that looks like blue meth, used baking soda and vinegar, used to plungers. Of course the plumber won’t take our call, so there goes that. The sink drains fine, as does the kitchen and basement sinks, toilets and shower. I’d guess I have an issue just past the trap. Any suggestions short of re piping again?

Dude owns his own company. He was highly referred, said hed do it on the side as a favor to wifes friend. lesson learned, at least get some paper work and a signature.

If indeed he owns his own company than he should of stuck a Camera down the drain to verify after the repair. If it's still not draining the way it should you either have another clog somewhere that the drain with issues leads too or something worse. Not to scare you but it sounds like you have a collapsed pipe underground somewhere. A camera would of found that for you. Hire a Plumber with the right Equipment! JMO! Plumbing and Electric if you're not familiar with either can be a Nightmare to address.....

Dude owns his own company. He was highly referred, said hed do it on the side as a favor to wifes friend. lesson learned, at least get some paper work and a signature.

I've been burnt a couple of times using the cheap route. Hard to go back on them when they are doing you a favor.

It was cheaper than calling Roto-rooter but we still paid a decent fee. I Myself could've done the actual piping (I feel very confident in that, i'm in the piping trades) but didn't want to just in case there was something that I would not have known about.

This bath tub is on the top floor, the sink in the same bathroom as well as the toilet have zero issues as does all other sinks and toilets on the lower levels including the basement. I feel its between the trap and the stack. Could be a venting issue I guess.

It was cheaper than calling Roto-rooter but we still paid a decent fee. I Myself could've done the actual piping (I feel very confident in that, i'm in the piping trades) but didn't want to just in case there was something that I would not have known about.

This bath tub is on the top floor, the sink in the same bathroom as well as the toilet have zero issues as does all other sinks and toilets on the lower levels including the basement. I feel its between the trap and the stack. Could be a venting issue I guess.

That's what it sounds like to me, but I'm not in that trade and can't say for sure. With that said, I've used several plumbers. Schneller and Boden. But the one I like the best and mainly because of customer service and I know the actual plumber is

Espenscheid Plumbing Inc  

Address: 125 Electric Ave, Newport, KY 41071

Phone: (859) 441-0950