Neville walks out on WWE right before Raw

Story is linked below, but to summarize, Neville was scheduled for a match with then-Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore on the most recent Monday Night Raw. Neville was scheduled to lose the match, but he balked and left the arena despite WWE officials trying to reason with him. Kaliso was chosen as a last-minute replacement, but he ended up winning the Cruiserweight title from Amore in a lumberjack match, with the rest of the Cruiserweight roster serving as lumberjacks (with the exception of Neville).

Some reports are also stating that Neville has asked for his release.

I couldn't care less about the Cruiserweight division, but this is an interesting story.

WWE: More Details & Speculation on Neville Leaving

Neville is a great talent and probably deserves to move on from the Cruiserweight division. Nothing left to do there after being a two time champ and holding the belt for about 9 months. I'm sure he wasn't thrilled to have to lose to Enzo twice since he is so disliked backstage and is as bad in the ring as he is good on the mic. Interesting that they went with a different winner of the match. Tells me the next opponent in line for the title was Kalisto. Looks like they fast forwarded that move.

Neville cant wrestle the big boys without getting hurt, he just put the nail in his own coffin. Have fun on ROH.

I see him in New Japan, where he'll probably do pretty well for himself. His style is probably better suited there anyway. I think New Japan & Ring Of Honor share talent to some extent. A handful of guys, like Cody Rhodes, have done really well for themselves by leaving WWE.

I see him in New Japan, where he'll probably do pretty well for himself. His style is probably better suited there anyway. I think New Japan & Ring Of Honor share talent to some extent. A handful of guys, like Cody Rhodes, have done really well for themselves by leaving WWE.

Dont disagree, I think Cody will be back in WWE at some point, he just needed to get away for a while

I really wonder about Enzo.

If it is true that he is not liked by the rest of the roster then I don't care how good his mic skills are because his wrestling is average.

And anytime you have to make a big decision I think wrestling ability should weigh heavily into it.

No I am not a hater, I want Enzo to stay.

Dont disagree, I think Cody will be back in WWE at some point, he just needed to get away for a while

I am a big Cody fan.

Remember when he stood right by us RP? I mean, remember when Stardust...

I really wonder about Enzo.

If it is true that he is not liked by the rest of the roster then I don't care how good his mic skills are because his wrestling is average.

And anytime you have to make a big decision I think wrestling ability should weigh heavily into it.

No I am not a hater, I want Enzo to stay.

I'm not a huge Enzo fan, but his mic skills are really good. His wrestling skills, as you said, are average at best.

From what I've read, he moves quite a bit of merchandise. That's probably why he's still around, plus the fact that the crowd reacts to him regardless of what he's doing.

I am a big Cody fan.

Remember when he stood right by us RP? I mean, remember when Stardust...

When Junior Parker & I had front row Smackdown seats, he came and stood on the padded wall right in front of us & made that noise he always made. :lol2:

By the way, Smackdown is coming to Lexington in November & Cincinnati in December.

When Junior Parker & I had front row Smackdown seats, he came and stood on the padded wall right in front of us & made that noise he always made. :lol2:

By the way, Smackdown is coming to Lexington in November & Cincinnati in December.

I am a definite maybe.