Neville walks out on WWE right before Raw

I'm probably going to go in December to Smackdown. I've been the last two time Raw has been in town but have never been to Smackdown. Sat 3rd row ringside once and middle of lower bowl the next time. Not sure where I want to sit this time, I doubt I'll spend for the ringside for it.

I think we were at the same Raw show a few years back. That's the only time we went to Raw. Been to Smackdown twice, I think.

Interesting that they went with a different winner of the match. Tells me the next opponent in line for the title was Kalisto. Looks like they fast forwarded that move.

According to Cageside Seats, they went with Kalisto over Enzo to take advantage of Eddie Guerrero's birthday, hoping that would help get Kalisto over.

Rumor Roundup: Jacobs, Neville, Harper and Rowan, more! - Cageside Seats

According to Cageside Seats, they went with Kalisto over Enzo to take advantage of Eddie Guerrero's birthday, hoping that would help get Kalisto over.

Rumor Roundup: Jacobs, Neville, Harper and Rowan, more! - Cageside Seats

I thought it was a great match and it sends a strong message to Neville that you are ultra expendable.

That suplex that took the whole roster out was awesome!

The latest I've read is Neville wanted to compete on the main roster.

I also read that his frustration began at Wrestlemania, when he & Austin Aries were relegated to the pre-show. Being on the pre-show means not on the DVD, which means a significantly smaller payday.

That makes sense because Aries left shortly after Mania as well.

I also read that his frustration began at Wrestlemania, when he & Austin Aries were relegated to the pre-show. Being on the pre-show means not on the DVD, which means a significantly smaller payday.

That makes sense because Aries left shortly after Mania as well.

I had forgot Aries was even around.