4. Wayne County 3-1 104 2

5. Mercer County 3-1 74 5

6. Franklin-Simpson 2-2 57 6

7. Shelby County 3-1 45 7

8. Allen County-Scottsville 4-0 41 10

9. Ashland Blazer 2-2 31 9

10. Bourbon County 2-1 26 8

(tie) Logan County 4-0 26 NR

Others receiving votes: Scott 10. Taylor County 7. John Hardin 7. Warren East 6. Knox Central 5. East Carter 4. West Jessamine 4. Mason County 3. Moore 3. Hopkinsville 1.

Don't know if AP thought Wayne was overrated or that Boyle wasn't that good.

Why you say that because they lost and dropped two spots? As long as Rock stays undefeated I felt they should be ranked ahead of Wayne regardless heading into their match up September 29th if for no other reason then they beat Wayne in the only game played against each other last year and won the District. In my eyes every prior year district winner should be ranked ahead of everyone in their district to start the next season until they either loose a regular season game or someone else in the same district dethrones them. Just my opinion.

Why you say that because they lost and dropped two spots? As long as Rock stays undefeated I felt they should be ranked ahead of Wayne regardless heading into their match up September 29th if for no other reason then they beat Wayne in the only game played against each other last year and won the District. In my eyes every prior year district winner should be ranked ahead of everyone in their district to start the next season until they either loose a regular season game or someone else in the same district dethrones them. Just my opinion.

Your reasoning makes no sense.

You seem to forget Wayne won the Region. Per your logic Region champ should be ranked higher.

Rock lost to a team that Wayne had won 4 straight against, because McClure was hurt. I have all the respect in the world for that young man. But you don't have him anymore. He was the difference maker in Rocks only win in 3 tries against Wayne.

It makes no difference to me where anyone is ranked. It only makes for good debate. In the end you got to win it on the field. I hope rock is ranked above Wayne on the 29th.

Edited by RED&BLACK
Typo

Your reasoning makes no sense.

You seem to forget Wayne won the Region. Per your logic Region champ should be ranked higher.

Rock lost to a team that Wayne had won 4 straight against, because McClure was hurt. I have all the respect in the world for that young man. But you don't have him anymore. He was the difference maker in Rocks only win in 3 tries against Wayne.

It makes no difference to me where anyone is ranked. It only makes for good debate. In the end you got to win it on the field. I hope rock is ranked above Wayne on the 29th.

Your right we don't have Chayse any more but what we do have is a hard nosed running game that has a tough physical O line the same o line that we had last year who is even more hungry this year. We have averaged more rushing yards per game thru the first 3 games this year than we did the first 3 last year.

First 3 games

441 rush yards per game (1324 total rush)

Last year we averaged 243 per game(729 total)

Rush defense is doing same as last year we only allow 30 rush yards per game for the first 3 games this year.

The match up in a few weeks should clear the air for now and if need be then do it all over again to settle it in a rematch for the right to host the region final.

So what. Who you played? Play Wayne's schedule you would be 1-3. The air will be clear. So quit trying to convince yourself you are better.

You have to have the ball to throw it that's why it's called ground and pound and

since we can't actually play Wayne schedule all we can do is a Madden simulator which guess what they actually have with calpreps.. now remember we're supposed to finish 1-3 so you say well here we go:

Rock vs Woodford we actually played so it was 40-7. Rock that's the 1 win you gave Rock.

Now on to those three losses you were talking about :

Rock 35

Pulaski 34

1 point win for Rock and was a 2 point win for Wayne very even there and That's win number 2

Rock 38

Warren East 26

Looks like thats what win number 3 ??? Couldn't be right ?? Oh well...

Rock 20

Boyle 44

Looks like we did the same record 3-1 and lost by same point value (24) to Boyle County... guess that makes Rock and Wayne equals ... oh no top seeded and overall favorite Wayne won't like hearing that!

See ya in 3 weeks better get your popcorn ready it's going to be a slobber knocker

So now you want to go with computer games to make you feel better.

I never said Wayne was top seed or overall favorite. You are the one saying rock is better because they won the district. You were the one bragging you rushing average. Now you play computer games to convince yourself you are equal. That computer you rely on has Wayne ahead of Rock.

You are the on relying on computers and reporters to say rock is equal or better. Don't be so insecure. Wayne don't care what you think.

We agree on one thing - It will be a slobber knocker.

Not relying on computer or reporters nor did I say Rock is better just felt they should have started the season ahead of Wayne based solely on the head to head win last year and the fact they are 3-0 an Wayne now has loss and are 3-1. My complaint was to wcfan who was obviously disappointed that Rock jumped Wayne in the rankings and I was only supporting that Rock should be ranked ahead based on the points I just made.

You have to have the ball to throw it that's why it's called ground and pound and

since we can't actually play Wayne schedule all we can do is a Madden simulator which guess what they actually have with calpreps.. now remember we're supposed to finish 1-3 so you say well here we go:

Rock vs Woodford we actually played so it was 40-7. Rock that's the 1 win you gave Rock.

Now on to those three losses you were talking about :

Rock 35

Pulaski 34

1 point win for Rock and was a 2 point win for Wayne very even there and That's win number 2

Rock 38

Warren East 26

Looks like thats what win number 3 ??? Couldn't be right ?? Oh well...

Rock 20

Boyle 44

Looks like we did the same record 3-1 and lost by same point value (24) to Boyle County... guess that makes Rock and Wayne equals ... oh no top seeded and overall favorite Wayne won't like hearing that!

See ya in 3 weeks better get your popcorn ready it's going to be a slobber knocker ��

IF, BUTS, CANDY, & NUTS, we'd all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS...settle it on the field, this is not Madden 18... smh