Tom Brady Stories

I do like those stories and I do like Tom Brady but some of them make him sound like a baby who throws temper tantrums.

Or sounds like a guy who is just ultra competitive at everything. Which I think we have seen that people who are like that are usually some of the best players we ever seen. Michael Jordan was also known to be the same way. In fact I think that is why a lot of people will never say LeBron is better than Jordan because he doesn't have that ultra extra competitive drive killer instinct like a Jordan. The best players basically have that deep competitiveness in them, and that is what drives them to make them great.

What's great about Brady is he does have that. But off the field for the public he does things the right way and a good role model. Now behind close doors he may go crazy when losing. However he sets a good example for people to follow from the public view when in the media. He does it right.

Or sounds like a guy who is just ultra competitive at everything. Which I think we have seen that people who are like that are usually some of the best players we ever seen. Michael Jordan was also known to be the same way. In fact I think that is why a lot of people will never say LeBron is better than Jordan because he doesn't have that ultra extra competitive drive killer instinct like a Jordan. The best players basically have that deep competitiveness in them, and that is what drives them to make them great.

What's great about Brady is he does have that. But off the field for the public he does things the right way and a good role model. Now behind close doors he may go crazy when losing. However he sets a good example for people to follow from the public view when in the media. He does it right.

Yeah I guess it depends on how you view it. To each their own.