Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom Brady Stories

Featured Replies

Pretty good stuff

Those stories make me like TB just a bit more than I did....but just a bit. Good stuff!

I do like those stories and I do like Tom Brady but some of them make him sound like a baby who throws temper tantrums.

I do like those stories and I do like Tom Brady but some of them make him sound like a baby who throws temper tantrums.

 

Or sounds like a guy who is just ultra competitive at everything. Which I think we have seen that people who are like that are usually some of the best players we ever seen. Michael Jordan was also known to be the same way. In fact I think that is why a lot of people will never say LeBron is better than Jordan because he doesn't have that ultra extra competitive drive killer instinct like a Jordan. The best players basically have that deep competitiveness in them, and that is what drives them to make them great.

 

What's great about Brady is he does have that. But off the field for the public he does things the right way and a good role model. Now behind close doors he may go crazy when losing. However he sets a good example for people to follow from the public view when in the media. He does it right.

Or sounds like a guy who is just ultra competitive at everything. Which I think we have seen that people who are like that are usually some of the best players we ever seen. Michael Jordan was also known to be the same way. In fact I think that is why a lot of people will never say LeBron is better than Jordan because he doesn't have that ultra extra competitive drive killer instinct like a Jordan. The best players basically have that deep competitiveness in them, and that is what drives them to make them great.

 

What's great about Brady is he does have that. But off the field for the public he does things the right way and a good role model. Now behind close doors he may go crazy when losing. However he sets a good example for people to follow from the public view when in the media. He does it right.

 

Yeah I guess it depends on how you view it. To each their own.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.