I stopped posting on the UFC because there is not much interest in it, on this site.

The card was good.

JBJ was so smart and patient in this one.

I like your posts.

Jon Jones was humble in his victory. He had a message for anyone who has ever let down, well, basically everybody, "It's never over. Don't give up. Do the right things." He also was very gracious to his opponent.

Cormier, I'll give a pass since he got knocked out and obviously wasn't thinking clearly. Stand in the octagon with your head up and acknowledge the accomplishment of your opponent. I know he is terribly disappointed. He wanted to beat Jones so bad but he isn't good enough.

Really, Cormier was doing as well as he could expect. Then Jones took it up a notch in the third round and Bam. Lights out. Jones is so unpredictable with where his strikes come from. I hope he can keep his personal life together and continue his reign as champ with a new lease on life.

Brock Lesnar, I hope he doesn't come back for a fight with Jones. He had how much of his intestines removed? He should not allow himself to be punched in the mid-section. No way is he up to his former condition. Let Jones talk but don't let the money talk you into doing something you should not do for the sake of your own health and your family.