cooper: snow

cov. cath: lamb, vogt, schutt

ryle: Bedel, Crupper, Jordan

st henry: manahan, kunstek

NCC: Muck

Highlands: Rom, Dolezal

Villa: McQueen

Pendleton: Dewald

Interestingly the player everyone was upset about not being on the all region team, also isn't on the all state team.

Northern Kentucky members making the all state team were:

cooper: snow

cov. cath: lamb, vogt, schutt

ryle: Bedel, Crupper, Jordan

st henry: manahan, kunstek

NCC: Muck

Highlands: Rom, Dolezal

Villa: McQueen

Pendleton: Dewald

Interestingly the player everyone was upset about not being on the all region team, also isn't on the all state team.

I'm not sure how interesting it is given that it's much more difficult to make an all-state team than an "all region" team. I'm not sure that anyone would complain about not making an all state team given that it's a much larger area.

The only thing interesting is that you still seem to think the "all region" team is based on talent when it's clearly not the case.

Schneider is the one that surprises me. He is arguably on one of the teams with the least supporting cast and managed to still stand out

Completely agree. 38 goals, 10 assist while playing for the #29th team AND leading his team to the 10th region title, oh forgot that makes zero difference, voting takes place BEFORE the most important part of the season, what a joke. Comparing these factors to some that were selected over him and once again the "All Years of Service and Reputation (rather warranted or not) Awards" shine threw as the better title.

As with the NKY "All Years of Service and Reputation Awards" simply consider who votes, the coaches, explains everything. Ask yourself how many games does each coach actually see these players play? MAYBE 3 , ( and that would be one, two, or three teams at most) if their team has them on their regular schedule then again during (maybe) one scouting situation then again in regional play. And in more times then not the coaches voting see the kids they voted for ZERO times. What a "great" format, laughable is more like it.

Completely agree. 38 goals, 10 assist while playing for the #29th team AND leading his team to the 10th region title, oh forgot that makes zero difference, voting takes place BEFORE the most important part of the season, what a joke. Comparing these factors to some that were selected over him and once again the "All Years of Service and Reputation (rather warranted or not) Awards" shine threw as the better title.

As with the NKY "All Years of Service and Reputation Awards" simply consider who votes, the coaches, explains everything. Ask yourself how many games does each coach actually see these players play? MAYBE 3 , ( and that would be one, two, or three teams at most) if their team has them on their regular schedule then again during (maybe) one scouting situation then again in regional play. And in more times then not the coaches voting see the kids they voted for ZERO times. What a "great" format, laughable is more like it.

Exactly, Schneider was one of the better players I have seen this year on any team and I include Trinity, Summit, Collegiate, etc in those teams I've seen play.

Going back to the "all region" team, if that were to be taken as accurate, it appears that CovCath has made it to the semi-finals of the state tournament with only three good players. The rest of the team isn't worthy of an honorable mention according to some wannabees on this blog. They just shut out (for the first time this season) the highest scoring team in Kentucky history with a few good players. That's some good coaching there!

It's amazing to see the Cov Cath faithful just not be able to let something go. Team is on an incredible run, has a legitimate shot to repeat as State Champs, and they complain about someone being left off a list.

Edited by thatguy404
Spelling