All state? All tournament team?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? One person posts a compliment on how Schneider is one of the better players he has seen on any team, including a top Ohio team....AFTER two NON CCH posters say they have issues with him not being named and suddenly the "Cov Cath faithful" takes a shot.

Comments by GPR and GP in their post:

The only thing interesting is that you still seem to think the "all region" team is based on talent when it's clearly not the case.

What a "great" format, laughable is more like it.

Going back to the "all region" team, if that were to be taken as accurate, it appears that CovCath has made it to the semi-finals of the state tournament with only three good players. The rest of the team isn't worthy of an honorable mention according to some wannabees on this blog.

I think they deserved the shot.

Is it a perfect system? No

Does it recognize all players deserving an award? No

Does it leave off players who deserve to be on the list? Absolutely

Let's just move on though and quit griping about something that will never change. I highly doubt coach or player even cares that much. However some people have taken a post about an All State team and turned it back into a dumpster fire about a great injustice to the team. Now I am not saying aforementioned "Cov Cath Crazies" started it because it was actually a post from Soccer Coach Wannabe that added fuel to the fire. However let's just move on and focus on what an run they have made, the defense they have been playing, and hopefully the ship coming back to NKY. In all honesty though this is Bluegrass Preps so I doubt that will happen.

I believe that is happening in the post about CCH vs New Hardin and the other game posts....... and talk about the All Region/State/Torunament teams and how they are/aren't picked is happening in the thread about the All Region/State/Tournament teams....... So you have an issue with people staying on topic.......

It's amazing to see the Cov Cath faithful just not be able to let something go. Team is on an incredible run, has a legitimate shot to repeat as State Champs, and they complain about someone being left off a list.

Try looking back and seeing who inserted the CCH player not on the list into this thread. It wasn't me or GPR. Nobody is having a problem letting anything go but if it's brought up in an unrelated thread by someone else then I'd expect supporters of the CCH kid to respond.

Try looking back and seeing who inserted the CCH player not on the list into this thread. It wasn't me or GPR. Nobody is having a problem letting anything go but if it's brought up in an unrelated thread by someone else then I'd expect supporters of the CCH kid to respond.

I pointed that out in post #19

I don't have a problem with anything, just pointing out it's humorous and pointless to rant about it. I'll go back to my hole and let the Crazies go back bashing people and players. Enjoy the rest of the season.

Typical.....you make a generalized comment about the "Cov cath faithful" and how we act, and when we defend ourselves you take a parting shot and go hide.

Is it a perfect system? No

Does it recognize all players deserving an award? No

Does it leave off players who deserve to be on the list? Absolutely

So we agree it's not a prefect system, it does not recognize all players deserving, and it leaves off players who deserve to be on the list. Do you think my name change suggestion is more fitting then?

How does my post #13 have anything to do with CCH?

As with the NKY "All Years of Service and Reputation Awards" simply consider who votes, the coaches, explains everything. Ask yourself how many games does each coach actually see these players play? MAYBE 3 , ( and that would be one, two, or three teams at most) if their team has them on their regular schedule then again during (maybe) one scouting situation then again in regional play. And in more times then not the coaches voting see the kids they voted for ZERO times. What a "great" format, laughable is more like it.

And you know this how? Way to throw a bunch of hardworking student athletes under the bus. Try taking the high road. :no: