Lloyd 71 Walton-Verona 55

Lloyd played well tonight, excellent guard play on both offense and defense, Hamilton got a lot of open looks and finished +20 points, Donovan had 6 assists in the first quarter alone and finished +10 and right around 10 points, Lloyds guards were the factor in this one, created a lot of headaches on the defensive side of the ball and were creating some good shot opportunities for Hamilton and company. Fun game to watch for a Juggs fan.

Stat line per the Cincinnati Enquirer

Lloyd 71, Walton-Verona 55

Lloyd (10-14)–Kemen 4 4 12, Neal 4 2 12, Molitor 1 0 2, Williams 0 2 2, Hamilton 7 4 22, Donovan 2 3 9, McClendon 5 0 11, Joett 0 1 1. Totals: 23 16 71.

Walton-Verona (16-7)–Brook 4 3 11, Lay 1 6 8, Anderson 2 0 4, Klinkenbeard 7 0 16, Kinman 5 0 14, Grubbs 1 0 2. Totals: 20 9 55.

Which district?

32nd district is:

Simon Kenton vs Williamstown

Grant County vs Walton-Verona

So was this the result of a draw? I thought Grant, SK, and Walton were all tie for seeds 1-3.

Donovan could put on a clinic to teach other NKY guards how to get the ball to the open guy. Unselfish player. He's a hustler and fun to watch. :thumb:

I agree he is very unselfish and really understands the game and how a PG is supposed to run a team, he may not light up the box scores every night but his play sure does help everyone else's stat line.

So was this the result of a draw? I thought Grant, SK, and Walton were all tie for seeds 1-3.

Actually the tiebreaker used was points scored against the other 2 teams.

Simon Kenton 94

Grant County 85

Walton-Verona 82

I personally don't like this as the choice for the tiebreaker, but that is what was used according to District Tournament notes.