Ryle 49 Beechwood 32

Much closer game then this score indicates. This was like a Ryle home game as their fans outnumbered Beechwood 2 to 1. The girls from Beechwood had no fan support what so ever and it's a real shame. Beechwood dressed 7 girls tonight and gave Ryle a lot more than what they expected.

This was a dead heat in the first half. It's hard to sustain that for a whole game against a team that had a very deep bench with only 2 on your own. The Tigers had a starter hurt and did not dress. With no JV to pull from it becomes even tougher. Not an excuse, just fact. The Lady Tigers gave it their all. I was very impressed with the length of Ryle. They used that to their advantage. Nice squad. As far as no fan support whatsoever? Not true. Sparse, yes, but the student body was down Dixie Highway at the boys game against Cov Cath. I have been to many girls games at BW this year and there have been great crowds including the band. Cheerleaders were at Cov Cath last night as well. It's a small school folks, only so many fans to go around. So, for a huge 6A school like Ryle, where was the student body in the visitors section? Looked like mostly relatives and family friends there to support their team. 2-3 times the amount of players on Ryle's bench equals the same disparity in the crowd. To me, that was the noticeable difference.

Much closer game then this score indicates. This was like a Ryle home game as their fans outnumbered Beechwood 2 to 1. The girls from Beechwood had no fan support what so ever and it's a real shame. Beechwood dressed 7 girls tonight and gave Ryle a lot more than what they expected.

Beechwood boys played at Cov Cath at the same time. I imagine the fans and students went to that one.

This was a dead heat in the first half. It's hard to sustain that for a whole game against a team that had a very deep bench with only 2 on your own. The Tigers had a starter hurt and did not dress. With no JV to pull from it becomes even tougher. Not an excuse, just fact. The Lady Tigers gave it their all. I was very impressed with the length of Ryle. They used that to their advantage. Nice squad. As far as no fan support whatsoever? Not true. Sparse, yes, but the student body was down Dixie Highway at the boys game against Cov Cath. I have been to many girls games at BW this year and there have been great crowds including the band. Cheerleaders were at Cov Cath last night as well. It's a small school folks, only so many fans to go around. So, for a huge 6A school like Ryle, where was the student body in the visitors section? Looked like mostly relatives and family friends there to support their team. 2-3 times the amount of players on Ryle's bench equals the same disparity in the crowd. To me, that was the noticeable difference.

Good Point.