Louisville Football on Signing Day

Getslow

We can try to keep on top of things here.

Letters in so far...

two of the Louisvillians already in the fold: DuPont Manual DT Derek Dorsey and DeSales P/K Austin Johnson.

Georgia DE Michael Boykin has signed after resisting late pushes from a couple other school.

That's what I've seen so far.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a bummer yesterday with Trinity WR/DB Rodjay Burns reaffirming his commitment to Ohio State following a late push by Louisville to bring him back in.

Louisville has made pushes to try and get in on a couple of committed guy and one or two undecideds, but I'm not really expecting any huge surprises today.

We need O-linemen. That kid has great size.

With all the Freshmen on the roster this year, I can understand how the staff didn't necessarily load up this year. After they sign no more than three this year, I'd bet they'll bring in several next year.

No surprises so far. Louisville's got a tough road on guys when we're trying to go head to head with Clemson and FSU as we were for a defensive back today. He's going to Clemson.

Until Louisville gets over the hump and nabs a victory or two against the big guys in the league, it's going to be tough to take that next jump toward a top-25 recruiting class.

That said, top 30 to 40 or so is not a bad showing for Louisville right now.